Viewpoint

The night was always a dangerous time, not being able to see much in front of you had always caused many deaths. It was astonishing really how well the blind could hide from view, but that went to show that they to had experience.

Ambushing prey was one of the best ways to get a meal, and they knew that.

For many years they had to learn how to survive, as well as finding out a good tactic to get food. They had went through many mistakes when hunting, but the more they did it the quicker they learned.

Sure, the blind were clumsy and they didn't think or feel like them but they had their ways. By living in this world, you come to accept that everything and everyone were dangerous.

Never become or feel cocky, for that will kill you.

The heavy sounds of footsteps were a noticeable sound, Gambit was in a out of conscious. He didn't know if he was alive or dead.

Scarface was the first to find Gambit after barreling out of the darkened bushes, the sheer size difference between him and the raptors were quite shocking. "Gambit!?!"

Scarface ran over to him, while the many raptors became skittish the moment Bloodmaw appeared. Swiftscale ran over to Scarface with a worried expression on his face. The sight of their friend laying on the ground in a puddle of blood was a heart wrenching sight.

Grim glared as he charged after the raptors, and the raptors fled. The leader of the raptors led his pack away, though he gave everyone a harsh rather aggressive glare from the darkness.

Bloodmaw stood beside Grim before looking back at Scarface. "Get him and let's go!"

Scarface nodded as he looked at Swiftscale who carefully picked up Gambit, he was in bad shape from the looks of it. Swiftscale held Gambit as he walked toward Bloodmaw, Scarface was right on his heels.

"They have been stealing.", growled Devastate as he looked at the large food stash. The behemoth looked at another stash that was nothing but herbs.

The raptor nests were full of eggs, and there was a good chance that the raptors were close by. Bloodmaw knew that they were, for the feeling of eyes on him was rather suffocating.

The trees had eyes, they always had.

Devastate looked at Bloodmaw who looked at him in return. "What are we going to do? They clearly have been stealing."

Grim snarled, "We kill them!"

Bloodmaw slowly looked at the eggs, the size of the nest were fairly large. Larger than most raptor packs that he had seen. "They have eggs."

Grim snorted loudly, "I say we smash them!"

Bloodmaw looked at him, "I will not do such a thing. Harmony and Lockjaw had experienced losing their children before, like I am going to do that to someone else."

Devastate looked at the nests, "But they are stealing, that is the same as someone sneaking into our camp while we sleep and slitting our throats."

Bloodmaw frowned, he looked at Swiftscale and Scarface. "Take him back, I am sure Belle can help him."

Swiftscale nodded as he carried a limp Gambit in his arms, and right behind him was Scarface.

Bloodmaw looked at the nests silently, he knew it was his call. However, he would never stoop so low as to step on eggs. The raptors were to blame, and necessarily the eggs were innocent. "Let's go back to the others."

Devastate closed his eyes but he nodded as he turned away. The behemoth respected Bloodmaw's decision.

Grim looked at the eggs silently before turning away as well, he was clearly upset about them not doing anything to the raptors. He wanted to punish them some how, for stealing was disgusting in his eyes.