Pillagers

Razzak looked outside for the longest time after Scarface had left, with a firm expression upon his face. He did not trust these new comers, due to their shadiness. The fact that they stayed away from them as they watched them, meant that they were planning something.

There was just something off about them with how they acted, and how that one male from before was looking over the community in such a way, bothered him to no end.
He didn't trust them, as far as he could throw them.

Narrowing his eyes sharply, did he decide to stay outside of the community with his unit. He was going to make sure that nothing bad happens, and if something does happen would he put a stop to it. Once and for all.

Time slowly went by, after the encounter with that one brute.

Scarface who was inside of the community now, was quite worried about what had happened. He honestly didn't know what was going to happen tonight, after all that brute wants to talk to them again.

For what purpose? To lower their guard?
Were they thinking to attack the community once they were distracted!

"Is everything okay?" asked Ruby who was quick to stand and look at Scarface who was returning. Her eyes showed her concern, as she laced her clawed fingers together.

"There are some who are conscious outside of the community." replied Scarface as he looked at Ruby. "They wish to talk to us again on the next night?"

"That is alarming." frowned Lesion as he laid with those who were his family. Even his small party of rexes who traveled there with him, showed great displeasure to this news.

"I thought something was up?" spoke Ahnyx as he looked at the front of the community. "Razzak definitely seemed upset about something? So I guess that is why?"

Cripple looked at Scarface quite seriously. "Do they look untrustworthy to you?"

Scarface somewhat nodded, which made Cripple frown more. "The brute who talked with us seemed very shady? He even looked at the community wall as if sizing it up."

Jr looked at the wall of the community, his gaze shifted all around it. "The wall goes all around and covers so much land? So if they do attack..."

Lesion nodded as he looked at the wall as well. "Which side would be attacked first?"

"They won't attack now but you never know?" frowned Scarface.

Cripple didn't like this not one bit, and she wasn't the only one. Everyone here who was sitting together showed the same expression as she was.

Grim merely snorted, with his gaze locked on the community door. "Just be prepared for anything. If they do attack, they will do it when we least expect it."

"True." sighed Scarface. "We just have to keep our guard up."

Gambit shook his head with his eyes closed, but he blinked abruptly to Wraith who was getting up. He didn't even get a chance to say anything to her as she walked off.

Belle watched her leave before looking at Gambit in her curiosity. "Where is she going?"

"How the hell do I know!" groaned Gambit. "She does whatever she wants!"

"Maybe she is checking around the wall?" asked Belle curiously.

"Maybe?" sighed Gambit as he shrugged his shoulders with his eyes closed. "I wouldn't worry about it?"

Belle couldn't help but nod to him, while she lays beside Devokus and Loa. She smiled at them as they slept, before looking at the door of the community. Belle was worried about Devastate since he was guarding the wall for tonight. Hopefully nothing bad does happen, but there was that chance that something might happen. For right now all that she can do is pray.