The Candidate

The brute looked at Ruby and then shifted his gaze to look at the ceratosaurus. Impale met him with his own eyes, as he stood in a tough looking posture. Malice hissed loudly which gained the brutes attention, "I will admit! He is a ass, but please forgive him!"

Scarface looked at Impale with a angry expression, while Ruby looked at the massive brute before them.

"I can't help but feel like you don't understand the consequences of such actions.", spoke the brute with a emotionless tone. "You are acting like young teenagers who want to get a blind girls attention."

Scarface looked at the brute with wide eyes, while Ruby flinched to such words.

Malice looked at Impale quite angrily who looked away with a loud snort.

The brute glared before blinking as he heard footsteps, looking over did he see Amberhide running over. "Is something wrong?"

"Two brutes are fighting like pitiful teenagers. They should be putting that energy into something else, like working.", snapped the brute harshly while he stood tall with authority.

Amberhide smiled apologetically toward him, "I understand, I will get right on that!"

Scarface looked after the brute as he walked away, he glanced over to Impale who walked toward the dilophosaurus. For a spilt second however, the both of their eyes met. Scarface glared at Impale, while Impale glared back.

As he fully left did Amberhide sigh silently, "Boy..."

Ruby looked at Amberhide with a sad expression, "I am sorry about that..."

Amberhide looked at her with a kind smile, "It is okay, really everything is good!"

Scarface looked down, "We got in trouble, I shouldn't of pushed him."

Amberhide smiled at him, "Hey, if I was in your situation I would of fought too! Besides, I don't think you are to much in trouble!"

Scarface looked at him confused, "What?"

Amberhide smiled at him before glancing at Ruby, "I think that he tried to act tough but was moved by your passion for your lady."

Scarface looked doubtful as he looked away.

Ruby smiled softly before looking at Scarface, "Shall we return to the others?"

Scarface nodded, but blinked as Amberhide grinned leading the way. "Follow me!"

Ruby giggled following after him, while Scarface followed after her.

The movement of trikes and the loud footsteps of different rexes moving around made a great amount of sound. The two diplodocus wore large bones and trees like armor, with long palm leaves tied to their long necks. Behind them, many individuals carried the trees that were pushed over.

As they cleared out the trees, did it expand the size of land that the community would own. Bloodmaw looked at everyone working from where he stood, to be perfectly honest, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Reza walked up as she stood beside him, "It's amazing isn't it?"

Bloodmaw nodded, the wounds from the spikes that had hit him were beginning to take that familiar appearance of scars. Gambit really saved his life, and he owed the raptor greatly for it. "It really is."

Reza smiled at him, "I will be leaving the community for a while, I know a few who would love it here."

Bloodmaw looked at her curiously, "Oh, well be sure to tell Adder when you go?"