Fighting for Life

Reza was making sure that her group were all together and Savagejaw was helping her. The sounds from the ruined community were haunting, and rather ominous. This feeling never went away, and it wouldn't until they got further away from it. She was so focused on her own group that something moved within the shadows. The sounds of a harsh predator was approaching, which meant that they would be fighting for their very lives.

Reza's eyes shift to look at the side, and all in a instant did the hearing leave her. Savagejaw had his back to a vast open mouth which was inches away from grasping him, her eyes went wide in realization.

"WATCH OUT!?!", roared Reza as she ran forward toward Savagejaw. His eyes went wide before closing to the hit from Reza, his body about fell to the ground but he caught himself and was able to stand.

"REZA!?!", roared Savagejaw in pure and utter fear.

The sounds of the group came to life as the sky shook lightly from the hit, it was not long until the hearing slowly returned. Dull the pain was as Reza stood up, blood fell from the side of her left leg. Red eyes glared down on her like fireballs, as Reza glared back with her fangs bared. Savagejaw looked up at the large predator whose lips twisted into a sinister grin. Its size was formidable and intimidating like that of a unbreakable mountain.

"Get everyone out of here!", ordered Reza as she snarled.

Savagejaw looked surprised by this but he blinked as he noticed the other blind beast approaching. This giant beast had clearly made a pack with them and was now leading them into another feeding frenzy. His eyes shook for he didn't want to leave her alone to fight, but he could see that there was no time. The more time he spends waiting, the more the group will suffer and surely die.

Savagejaw nodded firmly as he ran, and the group followed him. Reza took a step back as the giant walked closer, like a monster it hissed loudly in excitement for another chance at blood.

Reza was familiar with her wound, but even that wouldn't slow her down nor was she going to let it kill her. She had fought for so many years, and she was not about to die though tempting the thought was. By dying she could be reunited with her mate who had died, but she was not about to die and leave her son. Besides, she wants to see this community flourish!

The others have survived and she was going to survive as well. Narrowing her eyes, she stomped her left leg which in turn stiffened her muscles. Reza opened her mouth and roared loudly, as she showed all of her teeth. She was showing these blind creatures that she was going to fight with everything that she has got.

Dull the sound was as the giant closed in on her, its eyes narrowing at the pitiful display of bravery from her. It was like this beast knew that it was going to win, and she didn't have the power to stop it either. Many have tried for the scars on its flesh proved that a lot of contenders fought their hardest to bring the monster down. They failed of course, for this monstrosity was still breathing and it was not going to go down without a heavy damaging fight.

Damaging meaning that one will die and the other will leave all depending on the wounds that they received during the fight.

The giant moved its head back before opening its mouth wide, its roar was wicked and violent like a unstoppable force as it shook the ground and sky. The blind who were following this large behemoth erupted into a fit of rage, as they all charged at Reza. A horde of deadly predators were closing in on her, but Reza did not cower. Rather, she roared back and charged at them with her heart pulsing powerfully.

Her fangs and open mouth met a muscular neck of a blind rex, blood spilled forth from the flesh she ripped from its neck. The body of the rex fell as it gurgled on the ground, as its legs kicked around.