Coming Together

It just happened so fast, his father was fine one moment and then the next he was laying on the ground. His life was quickly leaving from his lips and he couldn't do anything.

The panic was real as he looked around in a frantic manner and screamed loudly. So loudly in fact that he could feel his throat beginning to rip in two.

"SOMEONE HELP!?!", his tone was as painful as the stabbing he was feeling in his chest. Jr was very scared for facing the blind did not compare to this fear that he was experiencing.  He was literally terrified.

Many of the residents caught wind of the situation, and the sound of heavy feet rocked the ground as crowds began to form around Bloodmaw who was still huffing loudly for air. Sadly, all he was getting was a lot more blood than the air that he desperately craved. The sight of him was bone chilling as well as it was heartbreaking.

Ahnyx ran over frantically, he was not calm at all as he ran over with the herbs. The herbivore had tears in his eyes as he struggles to save Bloodmaw who was a gurgling mess. Amberhide ran over only then to stop with wide eyes, and Razzak came running pushing a few individuals out of the way.

When he stopped and looked at Bloodmaw, did his eyes narrow sharply in anger as well as disgust. The tension was real much like the shock.

Belle had a pained look as she looked up at Devastate who looked away slowly, even the sight of Bloodmaw didn't sit well with the behemoth. Every single individual were watching the painful display of Ahnyx trying to save Bloodmaw. However, when the herbivore lowered his head. Many knew of what was about to happen.

The desperate sounds of Bloodmaw trying to breathe began to become faint and the great leader began to slow his movements before going completely still.

This sight made Cripple cry much like Belle as Ahnyx stood up and looked at the others who were all staring in shock and disbelief. While others were beginning to cry, some brutes were lowering their head in their grief.

"How did this happen!?!", snapped Razzak.

"H-he just...!", murmured a heartbroken Jr who was staring at his father with tears running down his eyes.

The commotion gained more attention, one in particular was Ripper who was greatly shocked. He slowly walked through the crowd while looking at the deceased body of Bloodmaw.

"His lungs were to abused, he literally drowned in his own blood...", spoke a devastated Ahnyx who had tears brimming in his eyes. "There was nothing I could of done..."

Scarface looked at Ruby who was sobbing, and Scalpmuzzle was trying his hardest to calm Cripple who wasn't taking the news well. Gullet looked at Cripple while whining loudly.

Razzak looked at Jr and he took notice of his grief but he frowned saying sternly, "You were the last one who was with Bloodmaw what happened!?!"

Jr looked at him and he looked around at the many eyes on him, his eyes were completely soaked due to his eyes being full with tears. "I-I...", his voice was very hoarse.

Amberhide walked over he looked at Razzak who looked away, he then looked at Jr as he said sadly. "We will give him a proper burial, but please tell us what happened once you calm down okay?"

Jr nodded as he looked at his fathers body and those who had followed Bloodmaw began to walk up to Jr. They were trying to be there for him during this painful time.

Ripper was stunned as Amberhide looked at him, "Looks like you will be leading, I hope that is okay?"

Ripper slowly nodded while his sharp eyes remained on Bloodmaw who lays on the cold ground. Never did he believe that this would of happened, he couldn't get to Malice quick enough and now the rightful leader of the community was dead.