On the Move

Some will argue that things happen for a reason, and if that was so then did that mean that all that death was suppose to happen. No, it was not supposed to happen. It was just that. That was how life was and we couldn't give up because of it. All that pain and despair was what will push us through to the end.

The many residents who had survived were now without a place to call their own. Just that feeling of hopelessness and fear would conquer us if we were to allow it, which was why we should not let it get the best of us. If we could succeed one time, we could do it again.

Amberhide was looking at all who had followed him, his clawed fingers were restlessly pressing against his chin in concern. His mind was roaring at him, telling him that they had to go but where would they go. His eyes blinked quickly as Razzak approached him, and the brute who had brought all together now looked lost.

"You alright?", huffed Razzak taking notice of Amberhide and how he was acting.

"Yeah...", was the only response he had gotten out of the notorious Amberhide who was always smiling.

Razzak didn't like seeing him act this way, and it was cause the community he had worked so hard on was gone. Though, it was gone they could do it all again. Lifting his large head, Razzak looked at each individual creature who was resting after the assault. The sight of them losing so many members could be seen in the numbers that they had. They would be needing more trikes in order to move trees around. Plus, they would be needing large herbivores to bring down trees.

Razzak didn't like the looks of everything, and his anger continued to grow. This anger was fueled by his frustration, and it was Amberhide who always had a way of calming him down. Amberhide however seemed to be going through a hard time, and it was understandable why that was.

"Where do we go now..?", asked Amberhide who looked at Razzak for some kind of guidance.

Razzak looked at him, his eyes slowly shifted to a gaze which was deep in thought. "We go out away from here. To a place where that ugly bastard can't follow us."

Amberhide was looking at those who were wounded, his right claws were lightly tapping against his left claws in his nervousness. "Where would that be..?"

Razzak stared at Amberhide silently before looking at those who were resting now. His stance was quite powerful and firm, while Amberhide looked down and out of it. "Far away in the safety of the mountains. Hell, anywhere that he can't go too!"

Amberhide nodded in silence, he trusted Razzak more than ever now. If any creature was experienced enough, it would be Razzak. "Okay."

Razzak looked at Amberhide before tilting his head slightly, "We will get through this." His tone of voice was somewhat kinder, and it was cause he was trying to boost the spirits of Amberhide.

Amberhide looked up at him before slowly nodding with a weak smile, he kept nodding as he closed his eyes. "Right. You are always right."

Razzak raised a brow with a smirk before turning away, "I will check on the others and once I do that we got to go."

Amberhide opened his eyes as he nodded, "Okay."

Razzak walked away to those who are resting, his eyes immediately hardened as he was looking around for any signs of danger. While Amberhide watched him leave, with his clawed hands together as he looked genuinely worried.

Ripper looked around him, those who he was supposed to protect were all looking down in their defeat and fear. This if anything affected him greatly, only cause he was the leader of them. He had vowed to Bloodmaw's grave that he would take over and follow through with the same views of the great leader. The fact that this happened, he couldn't help but feel that he had failed all of them.