Perfidy

All seems good with Ahnyx and everyone else who was recovering. The community was close to being done, which was good to everyone else who was living there. After the talk with Wraith however, Ripper was making his way back to the others of his crew. He meant his words, and he was not going to forget this. Wraith had made her choice and now she was going to suffer the consequences of her actions.

She honestly was going to pick those who were normal, even though they would hurt her again. The only reason why he wanted to rule the community was so that they all could live in prosperity. The fact that she went against him infuriated him.

Ripper smirked a bit, she would slowly learn the hard way of going against him.

"I'm going to go by for more herbs tonight.", smirked Malice as she casually walked up to Ripper.

Ripper looked at her as he said, "If you do keep in mind that Wraith is there."

Malice looked at him stunned, "What?"

Ripper frowned as he nodded, "No doubt she is going to intervene with our plans."

Malice growled angrily, she however blinked and smiled at him in a scary way. "Don't worry, I will not let you down."

Ripper looked at her curiously before smiling. She had something else in mind, why else would she say that to him. He nodded looking forward to what she has in store. "Very well."

Malice grinned before looking at the side, Impale was returning from his hunting pack. She took notice of how angry he was and she rolled her eyes slowly in annoyance. Ripper looked at him as he said, "What happened?"

"I was made a fool of!", hissed Impale.

Malice gave a look to Ripper that reads, "That wouldn't be the first time."

Ripper smirked a tad at Malice before speaking, "Next time, show them that you aren't a fool."

Impale nodded with a strong smirk before giving Malice a stern look. Malice of course returned the look right back.

Ripper looked at the side, he caught sight of Razzak and he merely walked toward him. "I will be right back."

Malice watched him walk toward Razzak, she frowned at Impale however. "What?"

Impale grumbled out, "I can't stand that guy!"

Malice raised a brow with a bored expression, "Why do brutes do this?"

Impale blinked and glared, "What!"

Malice sneered, "Why are you so dumb! Just get over it! Train up or shut up!"

Impale snarled at her before walking away huffing, "I can't stand females like you."

Malice hissed after him before looking at Ripper who was talking to Razzak in the distance.

If he was able to be another candidate, then that would be a good thing. Only cause if that rex were to die, then the next candidate would be chosen. She smiled in a haunting way, she was going to make sure that Ripper was to be chosen.

Malice blinked and took notice of Ripper who looked angry as he walked back to her, she frowned when she noticed his face. "That guy still being an ass?"

Ripper frowned, "Yes, but don't worry I will keep trying."

Malice looked at him and nodded with a smirk, "He will come around, just give him time."