4 | tickling the wire

SEASON TWO,
CHAPTER 4:

TICKLING THE WIRE

"Woogity-woogity."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

ON THE DOCKS next to the Carrera's restaurant, four teenagers can be hanging out there as it's away from other people in the island. A drastic change in their mood compared to when they first found out the dreaded news. More smiles can be seen creeping onto their faces as they let themselves be happy for once, no longer feeling guilty about not having John B and Sarah around.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ questions.

"Dude, there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope states.

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner or later, so if we're gonna clear his name then we needed to have done it yesterday." Kie informs.

"I'll tell you how we do it." JJ says.

"You have it all planned out?" Delilah asks, raising a brow at the boy.

"As a matter of fact, I do." JJ replies. "We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, stick the gun in his mouth, and just wait until he starts squawking."

Delilah's eyes widen. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You know, torture's a war crime." Kie reminds.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell?" Pope asks. "Because that's a felony."

"Alright, well, what's your plan then, Pope?" JJ fires back. "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop and we're done."

"Guys, all we need is a material witness." Pope tells them. "We all saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. But he didn't fly it, so someone else was there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered."

"But Ly saw that too." JJ argues.

"No, Pope's right." Delilah agrees. "None of them believe me, so we need physical proof. We just need to find whoever that was and get them to confess."

"On record." Pope adds.

"How do we do that?" Kie asks.

"A little light espionage." Pope replies, a smile now on his face. "Woogity-woogity."

"Woogity, baby!" JJ exclaims.