26 | resolving issues

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 26:

RESOLVING ISSUES

"You have to pee on me

"You have to pee on me."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

WHEN JJ HAD told Delilah that their friend needed her and Kiara's help with something, he was only half telling the truth. John B doesn't actually have anything for them to do, just desperately wanting for them to at least get along with Sarah since she's now his girlfriend. And by doing this, with the help of JJ and Pope, the boy decided on pretending that they got stuck out in the marsh. However, this was a trap all along to leave the three girls on the boat together.

All three boys snicker at the sight of the girls yelling swears their way, filled with annoyance at the fact that they got lied to. But not a single of them pay much attention and continue to sail away in the HMS Pogue. They've left the girls trapped together on an unmoving boat, only planning to leave them there overnight to 'solve their issues'.

"Are you serious?" Kie exclaims. "Get your asses back here!"

"We can't." John B replies. "Not till you three figure it out."

"Go choke on a dick, assholes!" Delilah shouts, giving them the middle finger.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah argues.

"There's food in the cabin." Pope informs. "Oh, and JJ rolled a blunt."

"Hydroponic!" JJ comments.

"JJ, get back here!" Delilah exclaims.

"Nope." JJ replies with a head shake. "See you in the morning, pretty girl."

Kiara and Sarah begin to argue with each other while pulling their clothes off so that they're just in their bikinis, planning to jump into the marsh water and chase after the boys. Delilah decides against joining them as she knows that there's no use in even trying because they have a boat to travel away in. However, Sarah is the only one of the three to jump off the boat and land in the water where the boys take this opportunity to their advantage and drive away — it proves Delilah as correct.

"Wait!" Sarah shouts. "John B, you asshole!"

"They're not coming back for you." Delilah states.

The blonde suddenly screams loudly, her attention pulled elsewhere and making her unable to reply. She disappears under the water for a moment or so before rising back up with a gasp of pain. The girl is trying to catch her breath but only inhales sharply each time, trying her best not to swallow the water.