20 | full kook

SEASON THREE,
CHAPTER 20:

FULL KOOK

"I've watched Pirates of the Caribbean

"I've watched Pirates of the Caribbean."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

EIGHTEEN MONTHS CAN change someones life around, for the good and for the bad. People grow as humans by learning from their personal experiences, hoping not to repeat any of the mistakes that they've made in the past and may deeply regret. Mindsets can change drastically too; some people can feel the happiest they've ever felt before, whereas others are clinging to a reason to get out of bed of every day.

For Delilah, it's been 18 months since her and her family finally came to an end with treasure hunting. It's been 18 months since they successfully found the gold and claimed it as theirs. Many people had tried to cross their paths, doubted them, yet they won the battle every single time. They stuck together through thick and thin, coming out of it with a bond stronger than ever — they are Pogues for life, and no Pogue is left behind.

However, it's also been 18 months since Big John Routledge died in his son's arms, unable to relish in the wealth that the gold he so desperately searched for had now brought them. It's been 18 months since Ward Cameron sacrificed himself to save his eldest daughter; no one knew whether he did it as a way to redeem himself for past actions or if it was just out of pure love, but Delilah had wordlessly thanked him for saving Sarah's life that day on the mountain.

18 months ago the teenagers were on their way back home from El Dorado, but now they find themselves getting ready for a ceremony where members of the public will celebrate their discovery of the treasure. The four girls (Delilah, Cleo, Sarah, and Kiara) are currently sitting in the former's bedroom, wanting to spend time together this morning and also help each other get ready. This also silently comforts them all because they are feeling nervous about being in the public eye for so long.

Delilah currently sits on the edge of Kiara's bed, her legs dangling off of the side. She's dressed in a small black crop top and an emerald green skirt that stops at her knees with a slit on the left side. The girl has paired this with black strappy heels, which are thick because she refused to risk snapping her ankles with stilettos. In addition to that, Delilah is wearing some jewellery to pull the outfit together.

 In addition to that, Delilah is wearing some jewellery to pull the outfit together