29 | improvisation

SEASON TWO,
CHAPTER 29:

IMPROVISATION

"Natural viagra

"Natural viagra."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE CROSS THAT had once belonged to Denmark Tanny is the main focus for the friends to retrieve. But the problem with doing this is that they're now down a Pogue after police officers found the vehicle wrecked on the side of the road, pulling Kiara away from the group to take her back home —  Shoupe threatened to report all of them as a group for leaving the scene of an accident otherwise. This means that they will have to figure out a plan and go ahead with it, while also (somehow) making sure that Kie is okay.

Currently, the five friends are lurking around outside of Tannyhill as they try to make sure that they won't appear as suspicious to anyone passing by. Each of them remain on the other side of the border, having to duck so that they're just able to peak over the top of the stonewalls. From there, the large truck that had been seen earlier on the quiet roads is now being parked on the driveway. Rafe eventually hops out of the vehicle and proceeds to make his way inside of the house itself.

"How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside of that truck right now?" Pope asks.

Sarah shrugs. "There's only one way to find out."

"Wait, what?" Delilah questions, catching sight of the girl walking away. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to see for myself." Sarah replies.

"Look, before you volunteer yourself on this death mission, I need to know a couple things." John B begins, almost hesitantly.

"Death mission." Sarah repeats with a scoff. "Sounds oddly familiar."

"I just have questions, okay? About us." John B tells her. "I'm... I'm sorry, alright? And I should've said it sooner. I want you to have this back."

Sarah's eyes travel down to the necklace that she had worn ever since the two got married, it acting as the wedding ring for their relationship. The girl doesn't say anything in response, grabbing John B instead and slamming her lips onto his. The brunet is quick to melt into her actions and instantly kiss back — he had missed her touch. Meanwhile, the three friends nearby are standing at the two in disbelief that this is happening during an important situation.

"Are me and Ly like that?" JJ asks the boy.

"Kinda." Pope replies. "I mean, you don't solve your problems in front of us, but you're very affectionate."