9 | lana's house

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 9:

LANA'S HOUSE

"Dude, she's tweaking, come on

"Dude, she's tweaking, come on."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

EARLIER TODAY, John B had travelled to Delilah and JJ's homes where he proceeded to drag them both out, being careful not to run into the blonds father. He told them that he wanted to take a visit to Lana Grubbs' house to see if they are able to get any information about the compass out of her. It was found on the boat wreck that belongs to her husband and that can only mean it was in his possession before he died. This is why John B decided against making Kiara and Pope join them on a trip they'd argue against, already knowing it's not a good idea.

Currently, John B is sitting in the drivers seat of the campervan, which is their form of transport for when they're land, while JJ is located behind him in the passengers aide. Delilah is lounging in the back seats since she has more space without the other two friends with them — though, she does find it weirdly odd at the same time.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you." JJ begins.

"Yeah?" John B questions.

Delilah rolls her eyes at the two boys, sighing loudly as she sinks back in her seat to prepare herself for the conversation that's about to take place. She now knows that she's going to have to listen to JJ give some relationship advice to one of his best friends. However, Ly also knows that she can't say a single word about the conversation she had with Kie just last night — every girl talk has been vowed to keep as a secret, and Delilah needs to keep that.

"She was sketch about you diving then she kissed you, bro." JJ continues.

"She kissed me on the cheek." John B states, trying to remind him of what really happened. "It's not like we were making out or something."

"Don't pretend you're don't notice it either." JJ fires back. "I see it in your eyes. You're like 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing."

"I blush?" John B questions.

"Yeah." JJ insists, turning around and glancing over at the girl. "Actually, Ly, lets hear what you have to say about the little situation."

"No, no. It's amusing hearing boys talk about girls in this way for once." Delilah replies.

"Come on, Red." John B urges. "You must have something to say. I mean, don't girls basically gossip about everything?"

"Just try not to overthink the situation too much. It could just be a friendly action or she could actually like your dumbass." Delilah tells him.