11 | a party for six

SEASON TWO,
CHAPTER 11:

A PARTY FOR SIX

"It's a cute art project

"It's a cute art project."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE MOON BEAMS brightly from in the night sky with thousands stars littered around, almost as if they're trying to guard the moon and protect it. Many white fairy lights are strung up all over that branches of the large tree located in the middle of the garden. A few neon coloured ones are attached to the front of the house, just to provide the area some more colour in the darkness. Bubbling with warm water, a hot tub is also situated in the garden and also has neon light too — they're inside of the jets.

Six teenagers are hanging out at the Château after all mutually agreeing to "let shit hit the fan tomorrow". None of them have been together as a group for what feels like forever, wanting to have some more time to themselves to hang out as best friends before facing the harsh truths of reality once again. Delilah and JJ were the ones to specifically them venture out and buy some alcoholic drinks so that they're all able to get drunk and have a good time.

Conversations echo through the quiet air as voices grow louder with the more alcohol being consumed, as well as some weed being smoked since JJ rolled them all some joints. Fits of laughter are also heard as many jokes are made, making the serotonin levels feel as though it's been blasted into the sky with the use of a rocket. Wide grins are worn on each of their joyful faces as they continue to drink the night away and keep one another company.

Delilah is sitting inside of the hot tub with no clothes except her bikini, allowing the heat of the water to provide warmth to her body. Kiara and Sarah are next to their friend, the blonde avoiding getting into the water due to not wanting to get the bandage on her bullet wound to get wet. The three boys make their way out of the house with more cans of alcohol, walking over to where the girls are seated.

JJ stands behind Delilah, ringed fingers loosely wrapping around her neck before grabbing ahold of her chin to make the redhead look up at him. Green eyes make eye contact with blue as a smile splits across the boys face, taking in just how beautiful his girlfriend is. JJ leans down and connect their lips for a moment or so before pulling away, locking eyes again.

"Hey, pretty girl." JJ greets.

Delilah smiles. "Hey, baby."

"Get out of here with that lovey-dovey shit." Kie comments.

"At least I'm not asking him to hook up in front of everyone." Delilah jokingly fires back.

"Fuck off!" Kie exclaims, playfully splashing water at the redhead. "I have an excuse; I was high."