she's going to college

A picture above just for reference. Otherwise it's better to go with your imagination.

                   Off to college....

"I can't believe I'm going to college...aahhh" I said squealing, feeling nervous and anxious. 

"Stop over reacting...will you?" My sister said rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed.

"How can someone not...it's COLLEGE we're talking about" I said excited

"Relax it's just college" she said In a duh tone.

Okk I mean yeah it's just college but I was not ready yet and I haven't even lost my stubborn tummy fat and it's college....I'm stressed.

Ok....this might sound weird but my body is a little different it's like there's no extra fat in my body but my belly. It never leaves me and I'm frustrated. I swear if that leaves me i will be the happiest  [not more than if I meet gurnam bhullar tho *wink*]

(Oh..gurnam bhullar is my favorite singer and my celebrity crush since I was 15. Yeah I'm in love with him) haha

I'm not very comfortable talking about my body...I hate it and I feel self conscious. I mean everyone have their insecurities right but you should feel pretty.

That's what I do....I look in the mirror and the say " this b*tch is the prettiest girl in the world 😌" *hehe*

Okk...now back to the topic.

I packed my stuff and got out of my room with my suitcase in my hand and a little bagpack on my back for extra stuff.

I was wearing a cropped tank top with trousers. Wanted something comfortable yk

My mother came to me with an aww face and said "look at my little girl

My mother came to me with an aww face and said "look at my little girl...she's going to college. You don't even look like a college student"

I mean yeah...she's not wrong. I look like a girl in 8th grade.

"MOMM!!!" I said irritated.

"Okk okk now let's go" my dad said smiling at our conversation.

My sister was going with me to see me off at college and our parents were taking us to the airport. 

**********

"Byee mumma papa" I said waving at my parents when we were boarding towards our flight.

We got on our plane and sat on our alloted seats. 

I woke up early for this so I took a nap and told kiara, my sister to wake me up when we arrive.

After taking a good 2 hour nap we reached my destination, chandigarh airport

"All passengers are requested to fasten their seat belts as we are about to land"
with that announcement excitement rushed through me as well as nervousness.

We reached at our apartment that my dad has been planning to buy and bought a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful fully furnished flat and now that I was studying there so I decided to stay there for my college.

My sister was going to stay here with me for a couple of days, then she'd go back

NEXT MORNING 

My alarm beeped and I sat up straight, not even sleepy because of excitement.

"That's it! This is your first day of college" I said to myself .

I saw next to me was our 'sleeping beauty'.....my sister sleeping like a pig.

I wanted to wake her up but then thought she would be mad and ruin my morning so I decided to be on my own.

Let me tell y'all she is Hella irritating and a literal b*tch to me and we fight alot, like A LOT .

Like we had a fight on the plane because of the armrest. But still she loves me and I love her.

Y'all know how sisters are.

I Took a bath, changed into my outfit, did my hair, put on some mascara and lip gloss and I was ready to go.!!

I wore cute crop top, a baggy jeans and a pair of my favourite shoes.  Normally I would wear trousers everywhere but it was my first day so I took jeans.

  Normally I would wear trousers everywhere but it was my first day so I took jeans

I woke kiara up and left. I took a rickshaw to the university.

I stepped inside the university and it was HUGE.