Elections....

"See! This is what I was talking about!" Simran said looking at all the chaos in front of us happily.

"Urghh! I don't wanna vote!" I said like a child.

" C'mon Tara...you have to vote!" She said dragging me inside.

When I got inside and looked at all of the posters...! I could not believe my eyes!! I blinked at them a couple of times with my eyes wide open.

THERE ! WAS ! RAUNAK ! IN ! ONE ! OF! THE ! POSTERS!!!!!!  HOWW???!!!!

He was in our college? And he was standing for college president?!

Alright! This was too much for a day! I had enough already and now I had to vote too?!

But obviously I was gonna vote him because

1. he was simran's brother so I couldn't let her down and

2. he was the only one of them that I knew. So, it was pretty obvious.

I went inside I saw him in the corner of the room, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

he was wearing a white kurta pajama  in his tall 6 feet and something figure with folded sleeves that fitted him perfectly, showing his perfect biceps and let me tell you he was looking HOT!

I didn't realize that I was starting at him and checking him out until simran shook me and brought me back to my senses.

"Were you checking my brother out?" She said teasing me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"No I wasn't!!" I said feeling embarrassed. A little smile stuck on my face idk why.  I wasn't ready to show it  So I turned my head in other direction.

Raunak noticed this and he let out a little laugh falling his head, looking down and then looking at me with smirk while laughing.

Godd!! This is even difficult to explain. How could I even understand what he was thinking. How does this guy has so many facial expression?!!

"I know you were!" She said nudging me on my shoulder playfully and smiling, teasing me.

"No! I wasn't!" I said a little louder. I walked past her so I could avoid her question.

She caught up with me, "okk! Okk! Alright, you win I lost! You weren't checking him out. Happy?"  She said looking at me with a smile.

"Yesss!!!" I said happily as if I'm a little girl and my parents have agreed to buy me a barbie

"So...who are you voting?" Simran asked.

"Idk! Maybe your brother." I said casually shrugging my shoulders

She made an 'ow' face and smiled.

"No! Because he's your brother and he's the only one I know out of all of them" I said trying not to make her think anything else.

"Mmhmm?" She again made a weird face teasing me.

"Yeah" I said nodding.

**************************

"We were done with the voting. Me and simran sat in the canteen because we were hungry.

They were about to announce the results before the college ends.

There were no lectures because we had college president elections which were kinda important.

It was almost time for college to be over and we were just sitting and talking outside on a bench when a guy came running to us.

"HE WONNN!!!" He said shouting.

We both looked at each other and hugged and started jumping.

I don't know but I  was very happy for him.

A huge crowd was coming and they were picking him up high and he was covered with flower garlands.

He looked at us. Simran waved at him jumping and I was just standing there smiling

He looked at me and our eyes met. I quickly looked somewhere else because I did want him to know that I was looking at him.

The guy that was standing with us said "c'mon...it's time for a party!!" And started running towards Raunak.

"C'mon bhaii won!! Let's party!!" She cried. I just smiled and nodded my head.

Me and simran started walking. Simran was excited so she started running towards the crowd and I was just walking.

I was just walking when I was picked up, brought to a classroom and smashed to a wall.

Just when I thought it was too much for one day.