we made out!!! *screams*

We talked to Raunak's mom and he told me to go to his his room. I felt....kinda relieved after her mom knew.

"Heyyyy" Simran came running to me and hugged me.

"Hiiiii" I hugged her back.

"You didn't tell me you were coming!" Simran said. Before I could say anything Raunak spoke up.

"She came with me" he said taking my hand and leading us to his room.

We were just going inside when simran extended her hand in front of Raunak's door blocking us.

"Where do you think you're going? Huh?" She said wiggling her eyebrows and looking at Raunak like she caught him doing something.

"To my room if you'll move away" He said pushing her away.

"Yeah I'm sure mom wouldn't be happy about that? Will she?" She said confidently crossing her arms with a wicked smile.

"I bet she will" Raunak said leaning close to her face challenging her.

"We gotta tell her then" She said sarcastically smiling and threatening him.

"Oh really? Go on, tell her." Raunak said. He did not seem to be effected by her threat.

"Sure" she said but I stopped her.

"Simran.....she knows" I said looking at her Making a sorry face.

"What?? She didn't tell you anything?" She said looking at Raunak. She did not believe.

"Mmm hmm" Raunak said nodding. He looked so proud like he had won an award.

"Damn itt!" Simran left stomping her feet loudly.

I tried to follow her but Raunak grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Don't worry about her, she'll be okay, you come with me." He said and In a swift motion he carried me on his shoulder.

How tf? Dude I'm heavy! I bet his back hurts now.

"Oh my God Raunak, put me down!" I said laughing.

And what he did turned my cheeks red. He slapped my butt. And I slapped him back.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" He said laughing.

"What did I do? You slapped my butt" I said trying to look at him.

"Don't act like you didn't like it" he said smirking once he put me put me down.

Yeah I didn't know how to answer that. He tried to look at me but I tried to avoid eye contact.

He lightly raised my chin to make me look at him.

"Answer me" he said softly.

"Shut up!" I said pushing him, trying to get out of this situation and walk away but Ofcourse, it's Raunak. He pushed me back where I was.

"Tell me" he said taking a step closer, and took one back. We repeated this until I reached the end of his bed. I had no choice but to face him.

He was towering me with an Intimidating look like he'd kill someone. He'd definitely kill me with that sexy face of his.

I looked at him with puppy eyes. I wasn't used to all this closeness and sexual tension and all so I freaked out a lot.

He noticed this and quickly turned into a soft caring guy. He quickly took my face into his hands and asked what's wrong.