didn't need to see that!!

I'll do it with your consent....

Her arms found their way to my neck and she got on her tiptoes to face me because she was really short and i was way taller than her.

She kissed me and I lost that last ounce of control. My grip on her waist tightened and i kissed her. Hard. Like it was the last kiss of my life.

That kiss was very passionate. She moved her lips in sync along with mine. I licked her bottom lip and bit it. that caused her to gasp in pain, And I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. My hands reached her butt then her thighs and I picked her up. She quickly
wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck

We didn't stop kissing. I slalked across the room, carrying her and then smashed her back against the wall next to my bed. That kiss was very very good. Like one of the best kisses I've experienced. I didn't know she was a really good kisser until now.

We just kissed for a while but then I pulled away. This was wrong. I can't do this. She is drunk, I can't take advantage of her. I swear I wanted to kiss her. its wrong to think about the things I wanted to do to her. I wanted to do everything with her but not like this. I wanted it with her knowing. When she will be in her complete senses. With her consent.

She looked at me confused. "What happened? Why did you stop?"

"Look Tara, we can't do this. You're drunk" I said putting her down.

"No, I get it. You don't want to kiss me . I'm not pretty enough to feel loved. I'm just probably forcing myself on you. You're just saying it to not make me feel bad. I'm sorry" She said with teary eyes looking down.

How can she think that? This girl has no idea how much she means to me.
And she's the most prettiest, the mist amazing and the cutest girl in the world. She is so fucking cute. I wanted to always protect her and keep her in my arms forever. I can't imagine her with someone else.

"Hey hey. Are you stupid? How does it feel to be blind that you cannot see how cute you are." I said cupping her face and making her look at me.

A cute smile appeared on her face and she hugged me tightly. It was like she felt comfortable in my arms.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me Tara. how fucking cute you are. You are so precious. I don't want to hurt you. And im willing to break someone's face if anyone hurts you. You're adorable. I want to kiss you so bad trust me but not like this. I want to kiss you when you know and when you want, when you're in all your senses." I said ruffling her hair and comforting her.

"Thank you" She whispered and it sounded like she was crying.

"Oh my God why are you crying angel" I said wiping her tears.

Eeh...cringe!! Please suggest me some good nicknames. I'm losing my mind!!! ~author]

What? Oh my God, when did I become so soft? God what are you doing to me?

"Come on" I said moving towards the bed.

She didn't let go of me.

I lied down on my bed and she did the same. I cuddled her up and she wrapped her arms around me.