Raunak...buddy you're thinking too far.

We went outside and mom was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey kids good morning. Did you sleep well?" She said happily when she saw us.

"Hii good morning. yeah we slept well." I said when we were inside the kitchen

"Good morning aunty. Do you need any help" tara said looking around.

"No beta, I'm good" Mom said smiling.

Are y'all thinking what I'm thinking?

They would be such cute mother and daughter in law.

Slow down man.

"No aunty I want to help. I fell like I do no help around here I'm not a guest here" she said shrrugging, insisting my mom.

"Okay what do you wanna do?" Mom said smiling.

"Have you made tea yet?" Tara said

"No" Mom said

"Okk I'll make It. My mom and dad loves it." She said happily and excited, clapping her hands getting ready to make some teaaa!

"Raunak? Will you have some?" Tara said looking at me.

"Uhhh sure" I said.  And may I remind you, I DO NOT DRINK TEA. but I will definitely try it if tara is making it.

"Raunak when did you start drinking tea?" Mom said teasing me. She's acting like a teenage friend.

"Just now" was the first thing that came up In my mind. I saw Tara quietly laughing at this.

"It's okay I can make black coffee for you." Tara said looking at me.

"It's okay, I'll have tea today." I said smiling. She smiled and nodded. 

All of us got to the dining table. Dad and simran were already there.

"Good morning guys" I said sitting.

Tara came from the kitchen with the food helping mom. She's the best. She's nice to everyone, helps my mom, everyone in my family likes her, what else does someone want in a girl?.

I looked at Simran sitting there waiting for food.

"Learn something from your friend. Look at her, she's helping mom." I said and hit her lightly on the back of her head. She immediately responded with a hard smack on my shoulder.

"Ofcourse you'll like everything about her. She's your girlfriend. And anyways she's my bestfriend. I know she's the best." She said rolling her eyes.

She was about to sit on another chair but I looked at her with pleading eyes and patted on the chair next to me telling her to sit with me. And she did. She sat next to me.

I remembered the last time we were on this table when simran Introduced me and Tara. She was trying to ignore me and I squeezed her hand. I smiled at that thought.

She gave everyone the tea she made. I tasted it and when I tell you it tasted like heaven, I'm serious. That was one of the best things I've tasted.

"Tara you made this? It's soo good" Simran said looking at Tara happily.

"Beta it's very good. You need to make me a cup of tea everyday." Dad said laughing. All of us laughed at this.

"Count me In. Tara it's soo good. Now I know why your parents love it" mom said laughing.

"Sure anything for you guys. I'd be glad." She said smiling.

"It's really good." I said looking at her and smiling.