we're fucked!

I got up and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and I laid my head on his shoulder, cuddling.

"This is exciting you know" I said chuckling.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"This, sneaking out and coming to meet you" I said giggling. He laughed at that.

"Wanna go for a ride?" He looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"No are you mad? My parents are inside. They are gonna find out." I said getting worried.

"C'mon Tara. It will be fun!" He insisted so I agreed.

We drove out and the city, I might tell it was looking so beautiful! The streets, the empty roads, the silence, it was comforting.

"You are so beautiful Tara" He said looking at me and interwined his fingers with me. I looked at him and made an "awww" face.

I'm so so so lucky. It's too good to be true!

Yeah it is. Just wait and watch girl.

We were just on our way back when I got a text. It was kiara.

"You're fucked!" I read and all the color drained off of my face. I knew I'm so dead now!

"SHITT!" My mouth said but my soul left my body thinking about what was gonna happen.

"What happened?" Raunak stopped the car and looked at me worried.

"Kiara texted me! I think my mom dad's awake!" I said looking at him biting my nails out if nervousness.

"What??!" He said worried.

"Just get me there fast!" I said and he drove as fast as he could.

We got there and I told him not to come.

"Raunak you go I'll handle this" I said getting out of the car.

"No! I'm coming with you. I can't let you be in trouble alone" He said getting out but I stopped him.

"No Raunak! I'll handle this. Okay if you don't wanna come, stay here, don't come inside, I'll tell you when it's over" I tried to convince him and luckily he agreed.

**********************

My mom, dad and Tara were standing there.  My Dad was standing with his arms crossed, shooting death glares at me, Mom was nervous for me and kiara was signing 'you're dead'. I knew I so was.

I slowly nervously got there and stood in front of them

"Where were you?" My dad said in a stern tone.

"Umm....I went for a walk" I said nervously.

"At 1:30 in the morning?" He looked at me, raising his eyebrows.