KISSED..!!!

Tip: Listen to the song when you read....

This is even more cliché. Oh my God! WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. anyways, enjoy their steamy session. 😉

TARA'S POV:

HE KISSED ME!!!!

He just pressed his lips on mine gently. My eyes automatically closed. Then he pulled away that caused my eyes to open again. He looked into my eyes Then on my lips....biting his bottom lip, he kissed me again.

But this time it had more passion and force. he started moving his lips and mine started moving as well in a rhythm automatically.

I loved his lips against mine. His lips were so soft. I could kiss these lips a hundred times.

His hands reached from the back of my neck to my waist. He pushed me to him more, holding my waist. Then he placed his hands on my butt.

He squeezed my butt gently and a moan slipped from my mouth without me even realizing.

He took my hands and pinned them on the wall above my head. With only one hand might I add. His hands were big!

Then he forced his body on me closing even a slight of distance between us

His one hand was over my head pinning my hands and one was on my cheeks cupping them.

Well that move was sexy I have to admit!

I gasped at this and he took this opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth. I always felt disgusted thinking about someone's tongue in my mouth, but now I didn't feel that. It felt good.

Now, the butterflies in my stomach were having a motorcycle race. Lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[[Autor: guys!!! I am not used to writing these things. Especially this tongue shit. I feel uncomfortable but I'm still writing it. But don't worry it's not it...I won't disappoint you. Please don't roast me now.]]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked. I didn't see this coming and this sent chills down my spine. But I won't lie, I was enjoying it.

I thought these type of kisses only happened in movies but it was real.

MY FIRST KISS WAS MAGICAL.

we were both out of breath so we pulled away. We looked at each other and let out a little laugh while breathing heavily.

"Well this is awkward" I said with a chuckle feeling awkward and embarrassed.

"Yeah! I think so too." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"SHITT! SHITT! SHITT!" I said panicking and looking for my bag that idk when I dropped.

"What happened?" He said looking at me confused.

"Outside, they're waiting for you!" I said pointing at the door.

We totally forgot that we were going to party. HIS PARTY! Because he won the elections.

"Shit I totally forgot about that." He said with realizing.

"Let's go now." I said walking towards the door.

"Uhh wait I'm coming!" He said running towards me.

________________________

We were walking back to the crowd when I realized I forgot to congratulate him.

"Oh and congratulations for winning the elections" I said smiling.

"Well 'that' felt way better than winning" he said whispering in my ear, smirking and dragging 'that' I knew what he was talking about.

I felt my cheeks turning red, thinking about that.

"You look cute when you blush" he said leaning down near my ear and passed me his signature smirk.

He walked past me and I was standing there shocked that what just happened.

I started running and finding simran when i got into my senses again.

I found her. She was standing at the gates. She was waiting for me I guess.

When I reached her she didn't even let me say anything and started shouting at me and scolding me

"Wtf Tara? Where were you??? I've been looking everywhere for you! I was so scared. Do you have any sense of responsibility or not? I had a literal mini heart attack when you just disappeared. I thought you got kidnapped." She said all tht in one go.

"Simran Simran Simran....calm down! I was just inside a classroom looking for my bag." I said lying to her. I felt bad but I obviously couldn't tell her what happened in there !

Sure! You were only looking for your bag! Nothing Else!

"Okk, I believe you. Now let's goo to the partyyy!! Well have so much fun!!" She said jumping in excitement.

"Yess!! Let's go!" I said following her.

************************

I'm so satisfied now that I've shared one of my fake scenarios in my head about my first kiss. ~ author

*as if it is gonna be true*

(Feels so weird writing author talking about myself 🤡. Let me tell you I've never written a book or a story before.)

Alright I'm gonna go now.
*bitch why do you talk so much🙄*