PROM

Today is the day. It's prom or fresher's party. Whatever.

I'm waiting for her outside her door. shifting my eyes from my watch to the door over and over again.

She came out and I froze in my position. My jaw dropped to the floor.

She was looking like a literal goddess. I wanted to pack her inside a bag so no one could see her. I wanted her just for myself. This much beauty is dangerous for the world.

Bro.....calm down.

She came out wearing a long royal blue gown with splits on the side. It had thin straps and deep low cut neck. She was wearing  a pure red lipstick which was giving me thoughts that shouldn't be shared.

She looked so beautiful

She looked so beautiful. Ahhh....and those red lips. I wanted to smudge that soo bad I can't tell you.

She came out and flashed her beautiful smile. She was a masterpiece made by God. I felt so lucky that she was my date. All the people are gonna be so jealous.

SHE WAS PERFECT!!

"How do I look?" She said spinning around. The dress was backless and it was making me hard to be thinking straight and giving me several images.

As much as she was looking so beautiful in that dress, I wanted that dress off of her body.

Dude....uhh......that's too much

"Perfect" I said looking at her with the same expression.

"You look so gorgeous as always but a bit more today" she said coming up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. kissing her cheek  I opened the door for her and let her inside the car.

She got inside smiling

I'm so lucky to have her.

TARA'S POV:

"How is the dress? Simran helped me choose it. I thought it wouldn't look good on me" i said trying to fill in the silence in the car although it wasn't awkward.

He took my hands and interwined his fingers with mine.

"The dress looks great but..." He leaned towards me coming closer to my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You have no idea how bad I want this off of you" he whispered into my ear and it sent chills down my spine.

He focused on the road and my cheeks were red as a tomato. The wierd part is....I want it too, I want him to take this dress off of me as well!! God what is this guy doing to me?

We reached there and he opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to come out.

Such a gentleman.!  I'm one lucky girl.

We entered the hall and it was so beautiful. It was so much like the one in 'to all the boys'. Oh my godd!!! I'm living a dream with a guy of dreams. How lucky can someone be?!

I spotted simran and we both ran to each other and hugged. She looked at me with her mouth wide open.

"BITCHH!! You look so f*cking hot" She said smiling widely with an amazed look

"So do you!!" I said with the same expression.

She was wearing a black, short skin hugging dress with Sparkle. It looked soo good on her. She was looking like a baddie that she is but a gorgeous one.

And her perfect body was perfectly being showed off

And her perfect body was perfectly being showed off. I swear I'd Marry her If she was a guy.

"Heyy bhai....you got hot date" She said looking at Raunak then me. She was joking.

"Let's say I'm a lucky guy" He said smiling.

Raunak was putting a hand on the small of my back lightly all the way till now. I loved this thing.

"You look the prettiest of all the people here" He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek.

"You look the hottest. I don't have to look at anyone else to check" I said winking at him.

"Ha! Thank youu!! " He said chuckling.

"Your welcome. " I said smirking.

"Should we dance?" He said offering his hand and I put my hand in his.

We got to the dance floor. He put both his hands on either side of my waist and our foreheads were together. We were just looking at each other with so much love and we were just smiling. It was the best time.

We were moving with slow beats and he kissed my forehead while dancing and I couldn't stop smiling.

We danced for a while and I turned around so I could lean on him. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest.

This is so cute ahhhhhh!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TODAY??!!! YASH ASKED SIMRAN TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!! Aaaahhh!! I'm so happy.

****************

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I'll update soon. I had to prepare myself for writing THE PART. 

I hope you're not mad at me :(