"never in any living years left in my life"

A different side of me....

We went to the same bar where I met Raunak. The memories of that fight came in front of my eyes. I let out a silent laugh remembering that.

I was fighting with him one moment and then the other moment I kissed him. I scrunched up my eyes in embarrassement remembering that.

I still couldn't figure out my feelings for him. Weather I hated him, or liked him?
I don't know!!! Urghh!!!

"Girl! Where are you lost?" Simran said shaking me. I was lost in my world that I forgot she was right beside me.

"Uhh....nothing" I said shaking my head.

"I know what you're thinking about." She said grinning. She scares me sometimes

"What" I said being curious and kinda scared of what she might say now.

"My brother! You guys seem a little sus." She said teasing me.

"Pfft.....what? Never in any living years left in my life!"  I said dramatically.

"Ohh please Tara.....I know you very well. Don't even try to lie to me!" She said chuckling.

"I'm not lying!!" I said making an innocent face.

"Yeah....I believe you." She said sarcastically.

"No, seriously!" I said forcing her to believe me.

"What's happening girls?" Raunak came to us.

Talking about the devil!

This guy oh my God! Why did he have to come here? I know he have come here to embarrass me or make me awkward in front of Simran. I bet he has never come to simran randomly talk to her In  the club.

"Talking about you bhai" she said giggling.

"What about me?" He said confused and amazed.

"Uhh....nothing, just about you winning the elections" I said changing the topic.

Raunak mouthed an Ohh nodding his head.

"Oh yeah right! Congrats bhai.....it must feel very good!" She said congratulating him and extending his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah.....felt veery good." He said smirking and nodding, keeping his eyes on me.

That caused my cheeks to turn red like a tomato. He saw it and he had a look in his eyes like he had won something.

I'm gonna kill this bitch right now! Now he's gonna tease me about that all the time.

Simran was confused. She looked at his brother, then at me, then again at his brother in confusion.

"How long is this starting contest gonna take?" Simran said crossing her arms looking at us with a straight face.

Shitt! This guy is gonna get me killed!!!

This caused us to come out of our zone. We both looked at Simran.

"What's going on between you two?" She said pointing her finger at us.

"You better tell me right now" she said still crossing her arms.

"Nothing's happening. What do you mean?" Raunak said shrugging.

"Bhai please don't even try. You're very bad at lying." She said raising a hand in front of his face stopping him to say anything further.

"First of all, you neverr come to me when im hanging out with my friends."

"And second, I know you're trying to flirt with her. I can see that." She said like an fbi agent.

I didn't say a word since then.

But I let out a little laugh at that. Haha.

"Ohh! And you, you my dear have to spill all the tea later.. got that?" She said That caught her attention I guess.

I cleared my throat and made a serious face immediately.

She was scolding us like a dad whose kids have failed their classes and we were standing there like his kids.

"Ummm....remind me never to come near you when you're around your friends okay?" He said with a straight face . That was funny tho but I controlled my laugh.

"Yeah...okay" she said smiling with the same energy.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink." I tried to get out of this situation because this was awkward. But before I could take even two steps, she caught my wrist and pulled me back to my place.

"You think there's a way out of it? No dear, you're wrong." She said sarcastically smiling. I just nodded.

Raunak stood there with his head falling backwards and looking up, and mine was on the ground while she was lecturing us.

I saw her smile a bit while saying something and I knew she was messing with us. Godd!! This girl really knows how to shut someone up.

She started laughing at our faces because obviously we took it serious. I was beyond annoyed rn

"Okk! That's it I'm GOING!!" I said going somewhere idk where.

I ended up going to the same spot where I first saw Raunak. I let out a little chuckle remembering that fight.

"Remember this place??" Someone said from a distance behind me. I knew who It was.

I turned around and saw Raunak standing with his hands in his jeans pocket. It was a small hallway with a single light a bit like a spotlight and he was standing a little behind that so his face was not properly visible and his figures was black.

God was he looking HOT. His muscles were clearly visible through his shirt with that effect of light.

*I can't figure out what's going on in this girl's brain??* 🥴