Hate that guy

*well ignore the couple kissing*

Met a rude guy at the club....

We went inside and it was all I've seen in movies. It was amazing.

Yeah...I've never been to a club before. My parents are very strict about drinking, smoking and all. So I was not gonna drink I'll just enjoy my time today with simran.

Me and simran were complete opposites I was shy and introvert and she was a complete extrovert and bold and she enjoyed her life. I had also planned to do that here and simran was the perfect person to do that with.

She went to some of her other friends and introduced me to them. They were all good looking and nice people. They liked me and I liked them.

We got on the dance floor and my favourite singer's song started playing. "GURNAM BHULLARRR" I shouted excited.

Simran looked at me and said "he's your favorite? I like his songs too" she said laughing.

"I loove him" I said dragging 'love' like a little fangirl.

We laughed and danced for a while and enjoyed the night. I was soo happy.
Simran had a few drinks and I could see she was slightly drunk.

She was muttering words that I didn't make out and laughing at her own words. I too couldn't hold my laughter seeing her.

I had to go to the washroom so I excused her and went there.

On my way I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said rubbing my elbow because his chest was HARD.

"Yeah you weren't, Watch where you're going" he said in a rude tone.

I was furious at this moment because he was not looking too. It was his fault too. I hated him at the very first glance even though he was hot.

"Helloo!! You watch your tone. You're not supposed to talk to me like that...anyone, for the matter of fact"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side so my back was on his chest...well his torso because I was obviously shorter.

And let me tell you his colonge was addictive. I loved it but I was angry to pay attention to that.

"Listen, whatever your name is. I guess you're new here, so let me give you a little peice of advice. DON'T MESS WITH ME" he said warning me. But I was obviously not taking it.

"Listen you whatever YOUR name is, I'm not afraid of your little threats so don't even bother giving me any advices" I said mocking him.

He growled in pain as I hit him in his stomach with my elbow and left not even looking back but I could imagine his anger filled face.

I was soo angry. I was here enjoying my time with my best friend and this guy I don't even know the name of, ruined my night.

I didn't feel like staying so I asked simran if she wanted to leave but she was too drunk so I excused her friends and left with her.

She was drunk so i had to drive. I  didn't know her address so I took her with me to my apartment.

It was around 3:30 right now and luckily it was a Friday night so I was relieved that we didn't have college tomorrow.

I put her on my bed. I removed her heels. God!! How does she wear high heels for so long? I planted the blanket over her and I went to the other room where kiara was sleeping.

I was very sleepy so I slept just as I laid down.

Hey lovely people!!!

Did you like their first meeting?? I loved it. It's my first ever story so I'm sorry if it's a little cliché or dumb or whatever....just enjoy the story ❤

Love ya! Enjoy.
Comment your favourite part or any suggestions and don't forget to vote! It would mean a lot.

********************