pinned to the wall....

Tip: Listen to the song when you read this.....

A disclaimer in advance, this is going to be VERY cliché. Go on you can roast me for this! 🤷‍♂️

RAUNAK'S POV:

I dragged her into a classroom and pinned her to a wall. Yeah I had to......

I wanted....no, needed to talk to her and I know she would obviously not talk to me as always if i asked her. So I had to come up with an idea to talk to her.

She was obviously panicking and looking around so I got closer. I put both my hands on the wall, caging her.

She looked up into my eyes with innocence and pureness filled in them. She was a little scared, I could tell. I looked into hers. We were close.....too close.

Her eyes were soo pretty. I could look into them all the time without getting bored.

And godd!!! She was looking soo cute.

And let me tell you, this has never happened to me in my life I have to admit but I had butterflies in my stomach.

I was controlling myself so much right now. I wanted to kiss the hell out of her right but I didn't want to rush her or make her think I'm a pervert or something.

TARA'S POV:

He looked down straight into my eyes and I wasn't able to say anything. I just looked into his beautiful dark brown ones silently as if we didn't need to say anything and our eyes did the talking.

God his eyes were so beautiful. And those thick lashes! Wow!

I realized I was looking into his eyes for way too long so I looked down and started looking everywhere but his eyes to avoid the this tension between us.

He gently put his hand under my chin and slowly raised my chin so I could look into his eyes again

I don't know why he brought me here? But I didn't want to go either. I just wanted to stay here  and not say a word.

"Why were you not replying to my texts? And.....why do you keep ignoring me like that?" He said in a soft tone and I could see a slight bit of sadness in it.

He was sad that I wasn't talking to him? Did I affect him that much. He doesn't even like me.

(Oh! You wish Tara.... not a chance. You affecting him? Pfft ...hahaha.  get over yourself.....look at you...and he? He is probably the hottest and the most popular guy in college and you? You can't even make friends and you're not even that pretty.)

My inner voice roasted me more that anyone could have roasted someone in real life.

*Umm...how do I tell him that I ignored him because of bridgerton?? But C'mom, i couldn't betray simon and daphne*

"Why do you care?" I asked him straight forward looking into his eyes with a seriousness in it.

I couldn't play this game anymore.  wanted to know what he wanted from me? What am I to him?

"How does me not talking to you bother you? Who even am I?"

"You-" he shut his lips sealed.

"You have no idea who you are to me tara" he said in a very serious tone with hotness dripping down each word.

With this said the butterflies in my stomach started dancing.

Both of us didn't say anything, we just looked into each other's eyes for a good few minutes as if waiting for the other to give in.

This situation was getting instense so I thought it would be better if I left.

I was about to say something when he pressed his finger on my lips.

"Shhh..." he shushed me very seductively looking into my eyes.

Then his gaze fell down on my lips.

His gaze fell on my lios and then flickered between my lips and my lips. I felt my cheeks getting red and soon burning.

I don't what happened, but my breath got stuck in my throat, my breaths got shallow.

He cupped my cheeks with his big hands,  looked at my lips again and caressed my bottom lip with his thumb.

He liked his lips and whispered "your lips look so f*cking good" he had an intense look in his eyes that made my stomach churn, I was breathing heavily. The butterflies in my stomach were having a full blast party.

I know what was gonna happen and I was scared because I haven't been kissed before. This was going to be my first kiss and it was with the person I wasn't even sure liked me or not or even if I liked him or not 

This is a disaster.

RAUNAK'S POV:

I swear I was controlling so hard not to kiss her but I couldn't.

The she looked at my lips. Then back up at into my eyes, looking soo damn sexy. And the way she was looking at me didn't help either.

I couldn't control it anymore now.

"Fuck it!" With that said, I pressed my lips on hers.