Damn I'm really short

I sprinted into simran's room pounding. My heart was beating so fast. 

Yeah....I didn't need that pill now. My headache was long gone. But I took it anyway.

I was not even sleepy so I went to the washroom to freshen up. normally I wake up probably like around 12 in the afternoon but it was still 9 am and Today we didn't have college.

So I decided I'll help simran's mother in the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and it was filled with mouth watering smell of delicious food that was being cooked.

"Good morning aunty" I said as I stood next to her leaning over the kitchen counter.

"Good morning tara! How was last night?" She said smiling and side hugging me.

Huh....*sigh* where should I even start aunty. The drinking or the result of drinking?

"It was great aunty! We watched so many movies!"

Sure you did.

At least I didn't lie about enjoying the night. I did enjoy the night.

Yeah let's be real here. Ofcourse I did enjoy last night. I mean who wouldn't enjoy a steamy  kiss with an extremely perfect guy that every girl dreams of.

Not me though.  I don't like him.

You sure?

"That's great Tara. Does that mean you will come here often?" She said humorously.

"Trust me aunty! I love to stay here. I think you should adopt me." I said laughing.

"I say why not." She said.  At this we both started laughing.

"What are you two laughing at so loud." Raunak said looking at us confused.

Here comes this b*tch ruining our conversation.

"Ohh hi Raunak. You're awake? Come here. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Good morning mom." He said coming to his mother and hugging her.

He loves her mother. You can tell. Who wouldn't. She's such an angel.

"Can I get a coffee?" He said looking at his mom like a baby.

"Sure!" She said, looked around worried because she was already doing so many things at at time.

"I'll make it aunty. You already have so much work." I said smiling at her and looking at all of the things in front of her.

"No no Tara, it's okk I'll make it. You don't need to do that." She said with a smile, looking for the things she needed.

"It's okay aunty, I'd love to do it for you." I said smiling and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Only for you aunty. Not for him.

"Okk" She said smiling at me and continued doing her work.

I was just making the coffee and he interrupted me.

"Uh no sugar please." He said. I just shot him a glare and he sat back on the chair raising his eyebrows because he knew what I meant by that glare.

"Here" I said passing him the mug.

"Thank you"  he said taking the cup from my hand and he softy brushed his fingers with mine giving me goosebumps. I quickly removed my hand.