The Big day! 🎉 (bonus chapter)

"Aw my baby! You look so pretty!" My mother said getting kajal from her eyes with a finger and placing the kaala teeka behind my ear.

"Who are you and where is my ugly ass sister??!" Kiara said with a shocked face,

"You bitch!" I said and hugged her. She had tears in her eyes when I pulled back I wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her forehead. I too had tears in my eyes doing this.

"Okk okk let's go before I ruin my makeup" I said fanning my face to dry my tears.

I walked down normally with 'phoolon kuchh chaddar' on top of me except my sisters/cousins were holding it instead of my brothers. And the two most important girls, my sister, and simran were holding it from the front, beside me.

Everyone loved this idea

Everyone loved this idea. It was something different to change the tradition, and these little things are what makes our wedding different.

And OH MY GODDD!!! the setup was beautiful. The mandap decorated with beautiful pink and white roses. It was beautiful.

I love pastel and literally the decoration was just pastel colored flowers. I thought these kinds of weddings only happened in movies and pinterest but here we are it's MY freaking wedding and everything's so beautiful!!!

I was wearing a beautiful pastel pink, floral lehnga. I was in LOVE just as I entered the store and laid eyes on that. It was love at first sight (unlike with raunak lol) and my love for pastel colours added to that even more.

And I looked at Raunak standing there, in his white shervani (looking hot as fuckkkkk  might i add) waiting for me, smiling and somewhat on the verge of tears

And I looked at Raunak standing there, in his white shervani (looking hot as fuckkkkk might i add) waiting for me, smiling and somewhat on the verge of tears. It was like time froze. I only saw him and my heart fluttered.

This is the day we've been waiting for. We have been through a lot for this day. We've faced a lot of things, lot of difficulties, I almost lost him, and I look at this moment that's happening now, it's all worth it.

our wedding day is worth all the ups and downs we have been through. This is the biggest and the most beautiful day of my life. I will cherish this moment till the day I have my last breath.

I was looking at him, in his eyes and I knew he was thinking the exact same thing. The flashbacks of our journey was playing through our heads and we were so greatful for this moment. I never wanted this day to end. Never, ever.

I walked to him and smiled a teary eyed smile at him and he couldn't hold that sob as he held my hands, it was like this was a crying competition because another sob left my mouth when he kissed my forehead with my hands in his. We were sobbing messes. (It's not as bad as it sounds 😭)

We did the rituals, he put the mangalsutra in my neck and sindhoor on my hair, did the phere, etc. For a second I couldn't even believe that this was really happening. This is real, it's actually happening!!!

My wedding is dreamyy!!

IM ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED TO RAUNAK!!! the guy I once thought I hated.

I never even thought i liked guys like him when i first came to chandigarh. But Well, destiny had other plans. You really can't fight your destiny. And I'm greatful for my destiny. God chose Raunak for me and I will love him forever and ever, till my last breath. ♡

RAUNAK & TARA
(29/04/22)

~ Together forever ~