it's official

Today was college and I didn't wanna go. I was tired although I just slept after I came back from simran's place.

Anyways, I took a shower, got ready for college. I was just going out my door when simran called me. I picked it up and she told me that she was coming to pick me up.

She said she wanted to go with me today. I told her I'll go myself but she insisted so much. Like she wanted to go with me today so bad.

Idk what's happening? What on this girl's mind?

Bitch you're thinking too much. She just wants to go with you. Be greatful you even have one here.

I agreed and got in her car. She just had this smile on her face all the time. Something felt off. But she is always smiling so I just brushed it off. ?" I asked out of the blue. Coz she was acting really wierd.

"What??" She asked confused followed by a laugh.

"Yeah...why are you acting so weird."
I asked.

"Nothing. Did you talk to Raunak since?" She said changing the topic.

"No. Why?" I said casually.

"K" She said shrugging and started focusing on the road. She was grinning the whe time.

Something seemed off. I could feel that.

Little did I know.!

We reached college. Just as I was entering there, every started looking at me and smiling as I was passing them.

I felt wierd. I am an introvert. I feel self conscious when someone stares at me or looks at me for too long. And I didn't even knew these people and I'm pretty sure they know me as well.

Yet.

What's going on today? Why are people looking at me.

"Simran? Why are these people looking at me?" I asked Simran leaning a little on her side whispering.

"I don't know. You'll find out I guess." She said not looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I said trying to look at her.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry. I didn't have breakfast. Let's get something from the cafeteria." She said changing the topic.

I didn't pay attention to that and followed her.

But let me tell you I shouldn't have done that. I SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO THAT.

My mind and my body froze when I saw the sight in front of me. I was like I have been paralyzed and I couldn't process what was happening.

The whole freaking cafeteria decorated with balloons and flowers and in front of me was Raunak with a bouquet of flowers and behind him were some students Standing with the words written on a huge paper

" W I L L Y O U B E M I N E ? "

this guy is proposing to me? THIS GUY IS PROPOSING TO ME???!!!

WHATT????!!!

Simran nudged me with her shoulder. "Told you that you'll find out." She said with a wink.

Raunak came to me. I was still in shock and standing still. He held my hands and started speaking.

"Tara. I don't know how to start. This is my first time. Okk." He paused for a second. He looked nervous.