HOME

The doctor said he needs one more day to recover completely so we all stayed in the hospital.

We all were sitting and talking and laughing like a cute little happy family. I was just smiling looking at all of them.

Raunak was happy too. He really loved his family and that's the best quality any man can have.

Raunak's mom looked at me standing in the corner so she told me to come sit with them.

I sat there with her and she kissed my forehead. She treated me like her own daughter and I loved her like my mother.

"Tara, you're the best thing that's ever happened to Raunak. You know that?" She said smiling at me then looking at Raunak.

"It's true" Raunak said shrugging and I just smiled shyly.

"Is anyone gonna appreciate me? I was the one who introduced her to everyone." Simran said crossing her arms.

We all laughed at her.

"Yes beta thank you. Your friend is a very nice girl and we're so happy she's a part of the family" her father said and we all smiled. She hugged her dad and smiled. She's just like me. I love my father the most.

"I'm hungry papa. Let's go eat something." Simran said and they both left.

"Tara you want something?" Simran said once they were about to go.

"She'll have a truffle" Raunak said before I could say anything. Everybody laughed and the left.

"Okay I'll give you two some privacy now" his mom said getting up and leaving.

"No no it's okk, stay here" I said stopping her.

"It's okay beta, I'm outside" She said smiling and left.

"Soo" Raunak said looking at me and taking my hand in his. I kissed it and smiled at him.

"Soo?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"I love you" he said out of the blue kissing my hand.

My face lit up hearing this and I hugged him. More like jumped on him. Lol.

"I love you too" I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Well this is not the best place to say this but still, it felt like the best time." He said looking around in the hospital room.

"Every moment is the best with you" I said smiling at him.

He kissed my forhead and I sat on the chair next to his bed.

"And your whole family knows about us" I said with a shocked face.

"Thats good" he said with an amused look.

"No that's wierd" I said laughing.

"No it's not" He said laughing as well.

"Alright you win" I said raising my hands in surrender.

We both laughed and simran came inside with our food.

"What's happening guys?" She said coming inside and smiling.

"Nothing....we were just talking. Come here, join us" I said Patting on the chair next to me.

"You guys fight so much but you know what Raunak, she was the one who was crying the most." I said looking at her, smiling then Raunak.

"Really? It's hard to believe" Raunak said amazed.

"Yeah I didn't." Simran said turning her face away.