she makes me nervous!!!

Raunak's pov:

I got up and made my way to simran's room. I knocked a couple of times and she opened the door?

"What?" She said making a bored face then looking back at her phone.

"Umm.... can you give me...uhhh....Tara's phone number?" I said scratching the back of my neck because I was nervous.

Godd!! Why was I nervous?? She's just a girl...why's she making me nervous? And I was just asking for her number and I was scared!! Urghh!! What's happening to me?

She was now looking at me, shocked with her mouth wide open

"Whhat?" She said chuckling with little laughs.

"Jeez!! No need to be so dramatic" I said tuning back ready to go because now she was making me feel embarrassed.

"And why do you need her number may I ask?" I turned to see her with her arms crossed and a smirk.

Shitt! What do I tell her? I didn't myself knew why I needed her number.

"Umm....she just dropped her purse in the car I needed to return it" I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"She doesn't carry a purse" she said smiling as if she knew I was making up excuses.

"Whatever" I said turning back ready to go when she said

"It's okay bhaii you can have her number but she's a very nice girl and I like her a lot. I just don't want you play her or hurt her" she said with a genuine smile and concern.

I would never hurt her she's like so innocent and cute. She's too precious to cry or be hurt.

Is that a girl I'm referring all this to? Godd!! Raunak! When did you become all soft and emotional?

"I would never hurt her" that automatically came out of my mouth.

"Alright! Here!" She typed her number in my phone.

"Well good luck with that, she's hard to get to talk to" she said handing me the phone and showing me a thumbs-up before going back to her room.

I stood there staring at the number for a couple of minutes.

Tara's pov:

*texting*

"It's not nice to ignore someone like that you know" the message flashed on my screen.

"I'm sorry who's this? Do I know you?" I replied.

"You know me very well sweetheart" the message came up.

"Just tell me who is this?" I typed getting frustrated.

"Alright! You might block me now but...it's Raunak" the message came and I was shocked.

Why did he text me? What does he want? he wanted me to stay away from him now he's trying to talk to me. Why?

But I won't block him? I won't block him....that will just be rude.

"Raunak?" I typed.

"How tf did you get my number?" I texted right after.

"I asked simran for it! 😉" he replied with a with a wink emoji.

Urghh!! Simran!! Why did you give him my phone number. WHYY!!

"Why did you ask for my number??" I asked.

"idk...I just wanted it" he replied.

What? He just wanted it? I can't believe this guy

I didn't wanna talk because he was interrupting my show so I ignored his messages and continued with my show.

********************

I woke up and it was Monday so I had college.

I wore a cute dungaree dress that my mom got me before coming here with a plain white tee and paired it with white sneakers. And I was ready!

I met up with Simran and went to college with her

I met up with Simran and went to college with her. She was soo excited about something but she didn't tell me.
She said she would tell me when we reached college.

When we got there, there were posters everywhere. I was shocked that they covered out entire college with posters and pamphlets in just 2 days.

There was to be a college president elections

We already had a bunch of pamphlets before even entering the inside the campus. I wasn't interested in voting or anything so I decided I won't vote.