I really am dumb!

RAUNAK'S POV:

I waved her bye and saw her leave. I was a little sad that she was gone. I love spending time with her and teasing her.

and then unexpectedly, she peeped her head out of the window looking back and waved me a goodbye. I instantly did the same. I was so happy. My heart lit up at that. That tiny thing.

I got back to my room and started using my phone when simran sprinted into my room and just stood there with her arms crossed and wiggling her eyebrows.

I made a wired 'what face. She came and jumped on my bed.

"Soo?!" She asked with a wicked smile that scared me.

"So??" I said with a bored and confused face.

"What's up with your girlfriend?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"What girlfriend?" I asked then got back on my phone

"What girlfriend?" I asked then got back on my phone. I don't listen to her. She's stupid.

"Oh C'mon bhaii, you can tell me" She said smacking me lightly on my arm playfully.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, she took the sign and removed her hand.

"What are you talking about.? I don't have a girlfriend." I said annoyed. She was annoying me.

"Tara!!" She nearly screamed.

"She's not my girlfriend." I said looking at her shrugging.

"What do you mean?" She said sitting up straight.

"I haven't properly asked her out yet." I said. now my tone a little low.

"You didn't ask her out?? And you kissed her? TWICE.??" She said. Shouted to be precise, wide eyed.

"Yeah" I whispered looking down

"I thought this was a myth but your brain really is in your knees." She said shaking her head in disbelief.

"bhai?? I knew you were dumb but that dumb?" She said shaking her head."

"What? I'm not dumb" I said making myself believe that. not looking onto her eyes but I felt like I was dumb at this moment.

"Propose to her you dumb f-....g-guy!" Simran said almost swearing I'm front of me.

"Okk but how?? This is not my thing. I don't do relationships." I said panicking.

"Bhai? Do you like her or not?" She asked seriously.

"Yes very much." I said the truth.

"Have you ever felt like this with any other girl?" She asked like she was having my interview.

"Never" I said looking at her because it was true.

"Then that means she is special. You have to be committed to her. And I'm sure you don't wanna lose her." She asked. She was not the simran I knew. She was a relationship counselor now.

"Yes she is very special." I said smiling because she is.

"And you can't see her with any other guy, do you?"

"No!" I said clenching my jaws. The thought of that made my blood boil.

Then you need to ask her to be your girlfriend. You should marry her even if you ask me." She said crossing her arms making '😌' this face.

"What?" I said laughing.

"Okk! I'll be the bigger person and help you okk. You're useless. I want to call her my sister in law." She said dramatically.

"Oh my God!! My bestfriend is going to be my sister in law. So exciteting ahhh!" She said excitedly squealing.

I'm sorry for this

I'm sorry for this.

"Okk okk calm down. You don't even know if she'll say yes or not." I said calming her. She got too excited.

"Ofcourse she will. I know her." She said confidently.

"Okk so hear me out..."

She told me the plan.

"Okk but the whole-?" I said but she cut me off.

"Yess! Now shut up and prepare for it." She ordered.

Okk.. tomorrow's gonna be a big day Tara. Prepare for it. ;)

///////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one is gonna be worth it.

******************