i hate mornings

I got home and changed into my pj's and decided I'll study a bit. Because I feel like I haven't studied since...like forever and I don't want to study but now my mom's not here to tell me continuously so I have to study myself.

I opened the book and I kid you not, I wanted to pass out. I didn't understand a word.

My mind was saying "study" and my heart was saying "instagram's Waiting" and y'all already know who I listened to. Instagram cannot wait.....right?

I scrolled all through my feed and got bored so left the phone aside for a minute and looked at the ceiling.

Yeah....it was Interesting. Looking at a ceiling can be so much fun.

My phone rang and it disturbed my amazing session with the ceiling.

It was Raunak. Who else would it be? I'm lonely.

"Hey" he said and I guess he was putting his things because I could hear ruffled sounds in the back.

"Hii babe, how are you? Did you get home safely? Where's simran?" I said all at once. Idk why. This being girlfriend shit have made me cringey.

"Okk okk cool down. One sentence at a time." He said laughing, calming me down.

"Ohh yeah sorry." I said laughing slapping my forehead because Ms. Tara have embarrassed herself just like always.

"Okk now I'm comfortably on my bed. Now talk to me." He said.

"Nothing. anyway where's aunty? You didn't meet her?" I said because yeah what do I say? It's awkward.

"I already met her. And she was asking about you. I'm afraid she loves you more than us." He said joking.

I laughed as well.

"I'll meet her tomorrow then. No actually I should mive there because I'm always there." I said joking.

"Actually yeah that's a good idea, I'll sneak you into my room at nights" He said laughing.

"Yeah sure." I said sarcastically.

Ok now this is awkward. I want to cut the call because I'm sleepy and I can't tell him to because that would be rude.

God please make a wonder happen and he has to cut the call. And it did happen. His dad called him.

"Umm Tara, dad's calling me, I've to go. I'll meet you tomorrow in college."  He said rushing.

"Okk take care. Bye." I said.

"Yeah, good night. And go to sleep now. I know you're sleepy." He said and disconnected.

This made a smile spread on my face.

I slept right after that.

************************

Urghhh!!! I hate Mondays.

I aggressively clicked on the my phone to turn off the alarm poking knives through my ear because it was so freaking annoying.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and wanted to scream of how scary I looked bit I didn't have the energy.

I hate mornings so much.

I got ready, ordered a cab and left for college.

Soon my annoyed face turned into a happy one when I saw simran and yash.

I got there and hugged them both and left for class. I didn't see Raunak though.

We were done with our first lecture and sat outside enjoying the sun when someone came to me and handed me a little bouquet of flowers. I tried to stop the person but he was already gone.

It had a note. I opened and it was written, "you already know who they are from."  And I knew exactly who they were from.

"Oooh who gave you these flowers?" Yash said happily.

"Who else, my brother. I swear he's never passed me a smile his entire life and he's sending you flowers." Simran said with a bored face, rolling her eyes.

This made me and yash laugh.

"Don't worry you'll get flowers someday too." Yash said wrapping his arm around her.

They are so adorable.

"Yash you're my only friend, this bitch has changed after she got a boyfriend. She doesn't spend time with us." She said taunting me.

"Simran!! No I've not! Okk, let's hang out at my place after college, no boyfriends allowed." I announced.

"Yayy!!" She hugged me happily. I was so excited.

I got a call from Raunak so I excused myself and answered it.

"Hii" I said happily.

"Hey, someone looks happy today." He said.

"Ofcourse I am. How can someone not be, after getting such beautiful flowers." I said smiling, in a duh tone.

"I'm glad you liked them." He said happily.

"I loved it." I said

"Then why did you leave them there on the bench." He said confusing me.

"Oh yeah I was just- wait, how do you know that. Where are you. Are you around?" I said looking around.

"Find me" he said followed by a little laugh.

I looked around and finally found him standing besides a tree. He was leaning against the tree.

"Found you!" I said and disconnected the call.  I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

"You can't hide from me." I said being overly confident and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Yeah?" He said looking at me, smiling.

"Yeah" I said grinning.

"Ok now, leave me. We're in college." I said getting out of his grip.

"Nope" He said like a child and tightened his grip.

"Raunak! Simran and yash are waiting for me and I have lecture." I said seriously.

"Okk....meet me after college." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and letting go of me.

"No sorry, I've to be with simran and yash. I promised them. We'll hang out at my place." I said making an apologetic face.

"Taraaaa! Why do you always do that?" He said grunting and complaining. He looked like a 5 year old.

I mouthed a sorry and left.

********************

she never expected this.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara