JEALOUSY JEALOUSY !!!

The day at college was normal. Me and simran had our classes. People were congratulating simran for his brother and I was just smiling at them standing with her.

I did see Raunak 3 or 4 times but I avoided him. Why? Because I said something inappropriate that i regret
now.

There were many people around him congratulating him, and him being him, didn't even pass them a smile. And all the girls were swooning over him. Like....what? How can someone like someone who's so rude and stone hearted.

How strange right? I never saw him when I knew him. Now that I know him a little too well, I'm seeing him often.

Simran was still talking to her friends but I was bored so I lold her that I'll wait outside. I went outside and sat on a bench enjoying my vitamin-D.

I was just chilling when some annoying girls started talking. And guess what they were talking about? RAUNAK!! urghhh!! Who else. He was pretty popular I must say. I was fed up of only listening about him so I got up and started walking.

I decided to just walk around and I saw Raunak at a corner outside of classroom, looking at me and it seemed like he had been looking for a while. When I saw him and our eyes met, he quickly looked away and pretended to talk to someone else.

Was he checking me out??

"You wish! Haha" my  inner voice reminded me. It always supports me. *note the sarcasm*

I just decided to continue with my walk and I was already tired. I literally just passed 4 classrooms or lecture rooms whatever.

"Want some company?" I heard someone, a guy. I wish it wasn't Raunak. But it wasn't, I know Raunak's voice.

To be honest, I was a bit scared by this sudden voice so I put my hands on my chest and I turned around to see a cute guy smiling at me.

"Ohh!! I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he said worried.

"No no it's okk, don't worry I'm fine" I said reassuring him.

"Thank God!" He said laughing. I did as well.

"Anyways, hi I'm yash" he said smiling and offering his hands for a handshake.

I shook his hands and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Tara" I said with a genuine smile.

"Umm...let's sit and talk, I'm kinda tired.

"Whatever you say" he said gesturing towards the bench near us asking me to sit there. I just smiled at him and sat there.

"So...which year?" He asked looking at me.

"First" I replied.

"Great, I'm in first year too....and I guess you're in one of my lectures." He said smiling and excieted.

"Really?? That's great" I said feeling happy.

"And where are you from?" He asked.

"Jammu" I said casually.

"NO WAYY!! YOU'RE NOT!!" He said standing up with wide eyes. He became so happy after that.

"I'm also from jammu" he said very happy.

"What?? No way!! Oh my God, that is so great." I said happily because I was happy that I've found someone from my hometown. We could relate to so many things.

"Right?! I'm so happyy" he said with huge smile never leaving his face.

"Guess I've found myself a new friend!" I said with a smile.

I was just smiling and chatting with yash when I saw from the corner of my eyes, Raunak was shooting me death glares I don't know why. But I ignored it and continued talking..

"Haha yeah" he laughed at this.

I saw simran running to me. I guess she was done talking to those girls but I found company.

"What? You guys already met?" She said laughing crossing her arms.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Tara, that's my new friend yash. We met a few days ago. He's also from jammu. You know that? That's why I wanted to introduce you two " She said smiling.

"Yeah i know. And he's my friend too now" I told her and then looked at yash and passed him a smile.

"Well that's even better" she said laughing.

We were just talking when I felt a harsh pull on my arm and I was being dragged away from them. I looked at the person and I couldn't expect anyone else. It was Raunak obviously. How could he let me pass a day peacefully.

I looked back at yash and simran and waved at them to I'll talk to them later. Simran shook her head laughing. She knew her brother won't leave me alone.

He made me stand against a wall and he stood in front of me. Wow, he never missed a chance of making me feel even shorter than I already am.

"Who was that?" He said with a straight face but I could sense a bit of anger in that.

"Who? What are you talking about? And what the f*ck was that? Why did you drag me away from them??" I said In one breath and questioned  instead.

"Answer me first" he said ignoring what I just said.

"No! You answer me. You can't just take me anywhere without even asking me."
I said being stubborn. I wasn't going to take what he just did.

"Don't try to change the subject. Just tell me who was that guy." He said through gritted teeth. He was angry I could sense that he was angry.

But why was he angry? I was just talking to a guy I just met an he wasn't taking it.

"What do you want Raunak? Let me go!" I said going from the side but he put a hand on the wall blocking my way.

I tried to get out from the other side but he did the same on the other side.