every word of it.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. His chest was touching mine so i put my hands on his chest trying to maintain the distance.

"How long are we gonna pretend nothing happened  between us?" He asked seriously.

"What are you talking about" I said looking at him confused. But I was acting dumb, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." He said looking dead serious but sexy.

He was in no mood of  joking.

"Look, tara let's be honest. I like you. A lot. Maybe even more than a lot. I don't know how but I do. It's only been some days since I've met you but I  already feel a connection with you and I can't deny it." He said looking straight into my eyes.

Was he serious?

"What?" I said looking at him in utter disbeleif and confusion. How could he like me? Out of all the girls he can have. He can literally get any girl by just looking at them in the eye. Why me?

I can't believe it. Is it true. *pinches myself*  ouch!! that really hurt.

"Yes it is true I can't deny my feelings anymore tara. And I know you feel the same. Don't even try to hide it. I can see it." He said confidently.

"Why me?" That's all I could say.

"Tara! Are you kidding me?" He said chuckling. I could see something on his eyes.

"You're the most beautiful, the most wonderful, the kindest girl I've ever met in my life. You're everything I need Tara. I don't want these skinny, pretty, or 'perfect' girls.. I want you. Only you. No one, i repeat, no one coparess to you  And what are you talking about? Saying you're not pretty. You're gorgeous. You're too good to be true. " He said cupping my cheeks.

"But you can have whoever you want. I wasn't ready for this. You're.....you're  probably the hottest guy in college....and what am I...nothing? Why do you want me. I'm not even on that level." I said with tears ready to fall down my eyes.

This is too good to be true. This can't be real.

"Don't you fucking say that about yourself." He said...nearly shouted.

"You're so pretty I can't even explain. Not just from the outside but from the inside as well. And what I felt with you, I've never felt this with anyone i swear. And let me be clear, i prefer an adorable and cute girl like you over anyone else . And Don't get me started on how fucking cute you are!!  I want to squeeze the hell out of these cheeks." He said smiling and I could see in those eyes that all the things he was saying was true.

(Only if guys like these really existed 😔)

I'm not used to people describing me with so much love. Hell I don't know the things about myself as much as he does.

"And you're smile!! Oh my God. If a smile could kill, yours would do a pretty damn good job. The way your face glows up when you smile, it's just beautiful. I want to have you in my arms and never let go of you. You're precious and I want to protect you forever. and I'll break any guy's face if he looks at you. You're mine. I want to cuddle you up and spend the rest of the day just looking at your cute face. I want to spend every day with you and I'll never get bored. You could be counting stars and that would be the moat interesting thing for me." He said looking into my eyes that held so much love.

My eyes were filled with tears and I didn't say anything. Just looked at him and hugged him. I couldn't believe this was all true. This is too good to be true. This guy.....the absolute perfection of a guy wanted me...liked me. I can't believe it.

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. That was so cute.

"You're everything I need Tara. Never ever say you're not pretty. I'll kill you. You're beautiful. You're the cutest human being. Alive..... well after my mom." He laughed and kissed the top of my head again.  His shirt was probably wet because of all my tears.

But at that I laughed a bit too.

"You're mom's an angel." I said smiling.

"Yeah" he said ruffling my hair.

"And don't cry. You're nose turns red then you look like a clown." he said smiling then cupping my face and wiping my tears with his thumbs. 

I hit him on his chest still hugging him.

"My clown" he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Does that mean all the things you said last night were true?" I said looking up at him and smiling, still hugging him.

"What? You heard that?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah....I was drunk but I remember all of it." I said looking at him then giggling.

"And you do remember that you kissed me?" He said with a smirk.

"Yeah" I said as I burried my head in his chest feeling embarrassed.

"That was really good though." He said looking at me smirking and smiling.

"Don't change the topic" I commanded.

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Every word of it." He said smiling and my heart melted at that gorgeous smile and I hugged him again.

"Don't break my heart." I said softly.

"Never" he hugged me tightly and kissed my forhead again.

************************

"Mhm mhm" I heard a clearing of throat from the back. We both turned to see who was there.

And guess who was there? Simran. Ofcourse.

"I f*cking knew it!" She said forming her hand in a fist and smashing it with the other like a clap + fistbump. Idk how to explain.

We both sprinted apart. And awkwardly looked at Simran, then at each other.

"OK guys carry on. I'm going. Gonna watch some movies with my single ass" She said going away like a complaining grandma.

"Oh and yeah" She said turning around back looking at us.

"Tara, I want all the details. EVERYTHING" She said pointing at me and then walked away.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Okk im gonna go now. Idk what to tell simran." I said worried.

"Tell her what happened. Everything." He said with smirk. And then winked at me.

"What? I kissed her brother? TWICE?" I said looking at him dramatically and tried to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his chest.

"Or we can make it three times." He said looking at my lips and then into my eyes and he had a mixture of a smile and a smirk on his face all along.

Doesn't his cheeks hurt??

"No thanks" I said putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away.

I walked away and he was standing there looking at me go. A smile never left my face. I can't believe this is all true.

I still feel like I'm dreaming. I never thought I would fall him. He's not the guy I always dreamed of. He's totally different but I like him that way.