thank god hes not a girl

TARA'S POV:

Today was the best morning. I woke up in his arms. I didn't realize we slept on the couch watching a movie, still cuddled up. This feeling was the best.

I looked at him and he was looking gorgeous as always. But sleeping, he was the pure definition of beauty.

When you realize your boyfriend is prettier than you. Even In feminine version.

I just couldn't stop looking at him. I was obsessed with his beauty. He was looking so precious, like a little baby.
I caressed his face with my hand lightly and kissed his forehead and then gave him a little peck on the lips. I got up but before I could stand up he pulled me back.

He was awake?

"You're just gonna go like that? Get away with what you did?" He said looking at me.

And his morning voice.!!

aaahhhh. KILL ME PLEASEEEE

"What? You look pretty when you're sleeping and I just....you were looking cute." I said shrugging.  I tried to keep my voice as normal as I could.

"Pretty? That's not a term for guys." He said chuckling and making a weird face.

"Yes it is. You're pretty, prettier than me and thank God you're not a girl. I'd be so jealous of you." I said dramatically. But it was true.

"What is going on in this little head of yours?! You're crazy" He said laughing.

"It's true" I said making an innocent face.

"No it's not." He said still laughing.

"Whatever." I said getting up, annoyed but he pulled me back again And flipping us over so he was in top of me, howering over me.

"where do you think you're going? Huh?" He said In an deep intense voice that made me weak. Also he was looking at me with an Intimidating look in his eyes that made me week on my knees.

"Umm..uhh....I was going to make breakfast for you." I said In a weak voice. I didn't know how to react.

"Why are you scared little princess?" He said with a familiar grin on his face.

[Little princess.....SERIOUSLY??! I totally cringed at this. Guys I told you suggest some nicknames.]

"Pfft! Scared? No I'm not scared why would I be scared? And on top of all that of you. What ar-" I was cut of by his lips smashing on mine.

My eyes widened at this sudden action. I was not expecting this but I kissed him back, obviously.

He pulled away and with the cutest smile.

"Don't talk too much, you're too cute to handle." He said, got up and walked to the kitchen.

I was in the same position, lying there dumbfounded.

"I'm making breakfast today." He shouted from the kitchen. That made me come back to reality.

"You know how to cook?" I said joking.

"Funny" He said from the kitchen.

[No it's not a joke! My brothers don't even know how to put their dishes in the kitchen!!!]

I was walking Into the kitchen and he was doing his stuff, facing the kitchen counter. When I noticed his butt. He has a HUGE butt. I would kill to have one like that. I looked at my flat peice of skin and I wanted to cry.

The moment you realize your boyfriend's booty is fatter than you.

How much I thanked God he was not a girl.

And his back was perfectly carved by God! This was a sight to witness

I walked up to him and hugged him from the back.

"What are you planning to cook?" I said poking my head from under his arm, still hugging him.

"Nothing, what do you wanna have?" He said trying to look at me through his shoulder.

"I don't know.... anything.....No actually I want a butter and jam toast." I said like a little girl with tantrums.

"Anything for you my love" He said turning around, taking my face in his hands and kissing my forhead.

Please! Can you not! Kill me with these things you say and do!!!

He then picked me up and put me down on the counter, making me sit on the counter, next to him and continued doing what he was doing.

I just watched him adorably. He was looking so hot. Let me tell you, guys who cook are hot af! You have to agree.

We finished our breakfast. He just ate a single peice French toast. Single!!! And Ofcourse his  *air quoting* 'black coffee'  

And I thought being fit was easy. I can't even think of drinking that poison for once. And he doesn't even add sugar.

I'm scared, this guy is obsessed with black coffee. Bitch you're supposed to be obsessed with me!

It was Sunday so we Invited simran over and decided to go out somewhere exploring the city. This city has my heart.

We visited some places but the rock garden had my feet crying. Literally. But then we chilled at the lake. Sitting on the side enjoying the view.

Well the view on my side wasn't too bad as well. Raunak had his arm looped around my shoulder and he was kissing my head time to time. I had my head rested on his shoulder. It was so cute.

Simran was just there enjoying her ice cream and I had my arm looped around her shoulder. This is all I want. I'm so happy. I have these great people in my life and I'm so greatful.

It was now late so we headed back. Raunak and simran dropped me off and they went back home.

"I'll call you when I get home ok!"

"Ok" I said giving him a kiss.

"Urghh!!, guys, can you just....not. at least in front of me." She said cringing and turning her face away.

We both laughed at this and they left.

******************