i want everyone to know what's mine!

I was walking with Raunak when simran came running to us.

"Tara?? You got a boyfriend and you forgot me?" She said with a sad face.

I totally forgot about her.

"Oh no I'm sorry." I said going to her removing my hands from his going to her but he held them tightly and pulled me to his side again.

I looked at him confused.

"Yes! She's mine, she'll spend all the time with me. Do you have any problem with that?" Raunak said looking at simran with challenging look.

"Yes I do! She's my friend. And she was my friend before meeting you." She said crossing her arms with the same look In her eyes as Raunak.

They really are siblings.

"Whatever" Raunak continued walking.

Simran stood in front of us.

"Bhai! You're so ungrateful! I helped you with all this! And you might not even meet her if she was not my friend." She said shaking her head and looking at Raunak.

"I could've found her" He said
confidently.

And i was there shifting my head from Raunak to simran and repeating this when one of them had to say something.

I was actually enjoying it hehe.

"No you couldn't have found her." She said mimicking him.

"Tara you're coming with me." She said snatching my hand away from Raunak and taking me with her.

I looked back at Raunak and mouthed a sorry and he just smiled and waved at me.

I met with Yash. It's been so long meeting him. I hadn't talked to him since.

"Heyyy" i said hugging him.

"Hey! And congratulations. Heard you have a boyfriend now." He said laughing.

I hit him a lightly on his arm.

"Seriously.....when did all of this happen??? How? You're one sneaky girl." He said teasing me.

"I don't know....it just happened." I said shrugging.

"C'mon yash he's my brother and she's my bestfriend so you should already expect that." She said swinging and arm around yash's neck.

He looked at her and smiled.

"So I'm not your bestfriend?" He said looking at her raising an eyebrow.

"Ofcourse you are. But can't I have like two bestfriends?" She said looking at him In a duh tone.

"Yeah okk I believe you." He said Patting her cheek sarcastically but that was cute.

Am I the only one who thinks they look cute together?? I totally ship them.

We got into our first lecture.

When I entered the room, everyone.....literally everyone was looking at me. Girls were giving me wierd looks and saying something in each other's ears. Probably they were shocked how did this happen.? Trust me....I am too. But I didn't care. I had Raunak and it's all that matters.

We were finished with our lectures and we decided to go eat something in the cafeteria. Apparently it's my favorite place now. Im mean it was too because I love food but now, it is wayy more.

I was standing there deciding what to eat when Raunak came out of nowhere and hugged me from the back and kissed my cheek.

A smile automatically appeared on my face instantly

A smile automatically appeared on my face instantly. I love back hugs. I turned around and hugged him properly.

I looked at him and looked down because I felt a little shy. Everyone was there and looking at us. I'm not used to this boyfriend and stuff.

"What wrong?" He asked Taking my face in his hands.

"Nothing, it's just.....everyone's looking." I said looking around.

"So? Babe you need to know that if I wanna be with you and you wanna be with me, I wanna show you off and make everyone jealous." He said smiling.

[A/n: guys don't think this 'babe' thing is cliché or something.....I just don't like Tara's name]

I just smiled at him widely. No....this man can't be real. I'm dreaming.

"And I want everyone to know what's mine." He said kissing my cheek.

We walked to where simran and yash were sitting.

"Get a room you guys" Simran making a bored face.

"Aww! My little sister is sad because she's gonna be single forever?" Raunak said pulling her cheek.

She smacked his hand away.

"Tara, tell your boyfriend to behave." She said looking at me with a serious face.

That caused me to have goosebumps. The word 'boyfriend' was unfamiliar to me till now. Now it felt wierd.

I just laughed at this. We continued eating and soon after that college was done.

We were walking out of the college and today Raunak was with us.

"Don't you have like.. your friends? Why are you coming with us." Simran asked looking at Raunak annoyed.

"No. Im taking tara for coffee." He asked Taking my hand and leading me to his car.

Simran stopped us. "So you'll ditch me Tara?" She said making a puppy face.

I was about to say something but Raunak cut me off.

"Yes! You took her earlier so now it's my turn." He said taking me with him.

"Okk! We have nothing to do so me and yash will come with you guys." Simran ran to us with yash.

"No I want alone time with Tara" Raunak said stopping them.

"Okay, we'll have another table." She said insisting him.

"Fine!" Raunak said giving up.

**************