AFTERCARE

let me tell you, I had the best night of my life. not joking.

He helped me put my clothes back on after, and then we cuddled. Last night was perfect.

We watched a movie after that cuddled till we fell asleep. This is like a fairy tale. I love this. I love him. He's the best boyfriend someone can ask for.

I woke up and I was about to get out of the bed but he pulled me back. Wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Raunak! Leave me! I have to go" I said trying to get out of his grip. But he's Raunak.....why would he leave me?

"No! Stay for a bit longer" He said hugging me tight. Honestly even I didn't want to get out of bed so I stayed.

"Alright, as if I have anything to do either" I said getting close to him. I gave him a peck on his cheeks and rested my head on his arm.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at that. We stayed like that for a bit and fell asleep again.

I woke up after some time and got up.  He was still sleeping. I kissed his forehead and got out of the bed. Let me tell you, I was sore from last night. It was so hard for me to walk. Butnthere's no college today and tomorrow so I'll rest all day.

I got into the washroom and a big gasp came out of my mouth. My neck was covered with hickeys and my lips were swollen. My wrists had bruises because he had pinned my hands too tight last night.

I got a chuckle from the door as I was still shocked at my condition. It was Raunak, standing shirtless, leaning on the doorframe. He was proud of all the marks he had left on my body.

"Looks good on you" he said pointing at the marks in my neck, grinning as if he was proud of it.

I glared at him and he laughed even more. He came to me and threw me on his shoulder like a potato sack.

"Let's shower together" He said slapping my butt and taking me to the shower.

"Raunak what are you doing? Put me down" I said slapping him on his back several times but he wouldn't listen.

"Like I said, we're going to shower together" He said and put me down.

He removed my clothes, I put my arms around my chest, i didn't want him to see me naked. He removed his clothes as well and turned the shower on. It was too cold and it hit directly my back which caused me to scream. He started laughing so hard.

"It's not funny" I said hitting him an pushing him back.

"I'm sorry, what can I do? You're so cute" He said taking my face into his hands and kissing me. That got heated up pretty fast.

He pushed me against the wall and I hissed at the cold wall hitting my back. He kissed me so passionately and I kissed him back. It was sweet and passionate at the same time. He pushed himself into me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started kissing my neck now and I pulled his hair. Neck kisses are my weakness.

We were gasping for air once we were done but we were in the same position

We were gasping for air once we were done but we were in the same position. He tried to move but I kept my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck.

I was naked and I didn't want him to see me naked properly. Last night was dark it was really dim but now there's proper light.

"Tara? What's wrong?" He said trying to look at me.

"I don't want you to see me naked. I'm just a little Insecure" I mumbled into his neck.

"Baby you don't have to be Insecure. You're perfect, in every way and it's me, you don't have to hide anything from me. But, I won't force you it's okay if you're not properly comfortable yet. But NEVER be Insecure. Okay" He said kissing my forhead. I hugged him tightly. He's so so perfect. He's a limited edition made by God, and I was a lucky customer!!

"I love you so much" I said still hugging him. "I love you too baby" He said kissing the top of my head.

"Now let's shower okay, you've already wasted enough water" He said laughing and I did as well.

******************

We got out, changed into fresh comfy clothes and jumped straight into bed.

We cuddled and he was giving me head  scratches. I loved when he played with my hair. I relaxed at that and rested my head on his chest.

I got a call from simran after some time. 

"Hey" I said as I picked up the call.

"Heyy what's up?" She said.

"Nothing....just laying on my bed, what else" I said shrugging.

"With?...." She said teasing me. She knew Raunak was there but we all know simran.

"You know...who else would it be" I said laughing. I knew she was messing with me.

"Yeah I know" She said laughing as well.

"So.....any plans for today?" She casually asked . I didn't have any but I didn't wanna get out of bed either!

"Nope! You?" I said.

"I'm going on a date!" She said excited. I was so happy for her.

"Oh my God! That's so good. My girl has a Boyfriend now...hmm!!" I said jumping in excitement.

"Yeah and I'm a little nervous" She said being a little shy. She is the same simran that is confident, outspoken and careless. Look at her now.

"Haha..... where's the simran I know, what have you done to her?" I said dramatically, teasing her.

"Stopp!!" She said getting annoyed.

"So what do you want be to do?" I said once I stopped laughing.

"I want you to be there" She said.

"What? What would I do there?"  I said because it's her date and I don't wanna spoil it.

"No please. I need some moral support" She said pleading me.

"Simran! It's a date, he's not gonna kill you and anyways, it's yash, our best friend. Why are you nervous around him?" I said shrugging.

"And also what would I do there? I don't wanna be a third wheel in your date" I said. This girl is crazy.

"Wait brings Raunak along. Let's make it a double date" She suggested. Now this could make some sense. I asked Raunak and he agreed.

We all met and headed to the restaurant. It was beautiful. It was a really fancy and expensive restaurant.

We got a table that was two table away from them. And Raunak, being the protective big brother kept looking at simran and yash.

"This restaurant is beautiful" I said and I didn't get any response. I looked at him and he was still looking at them. I laughed at that.

I kept a hand on his cheek made him look at me. I gave him a bored look.

"Let them enjoy Raunak! It's their date" I said trying to explain to him.

"He being too touchy" he said looking at them again.

"Raunak! He's her boyfriend" I said In a duh tone.

"Still" He said forming a fist. I got his hand and interwined it with mine. He drew his attention on our hands pand smiled. 

"Raunak look, I know she's your sister but she's a girl just like me or anyone else. She has a life of her own.  She gets to do what makes her happy and male her own decisions too. You have to support her in everything she does. That's what brothers do. So be happy that she is happy. And you don't have to worry about Yash. He is my best friend. I trust him." I calmly explained to him. He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

"Ok I'll try" He said and I smiled.