A little recap!

(I'll be adding some gifs here just for fun)

"You're friends are nice you know." My mom said when we were all sitting on the couch, talking about our day.

"Yeah and that friend of yours, Raunak is his name I guess, he seems like a nice kid" my dad said too. And I can't explain to you how happy and relieved I was.

"Yeah dad he's a nice guy" I said smiling.

"Yeah the whole family is really nice. I've met his parents and they are really nice. They treated me like their own daughter" I said happily.

"That's great! I was really scared about how are you gonna manage living on your own." My mom said smiling.

"Yeah I missed you but I was okay" I said chuckling.

"Okay girls it's late. Go to sleep now" My parents said standing up and going inside.

We went inside the room. Kiara was looking at me with a wierd expression. Like she was really happy for some reason.

"Like......" She said suddenly. I was startled.

"Where did you find him?! He's really really hot" Kiara said after a long pause. She was really excited.

"I knoww righttt!!" I said getting excited and giggling.

"I must say! I'm proud of you bitch!" She said tapping my back and I flipped my hair dramatically.

"did you see? Dad was so impressed! He sure knows how to impress someone" She said nodding and making a 'not bad' face

"Yeah! I'm so happy! And honestly! I didn't even know how this all happened. He was way out of my league." I said chuckling because honestly I didn't know how it happened.

"Now tell me your whole story! You guys are so cute! I wanna know how this happened" She said clapping her hands and settling down ready to listen.

"Okay! So you won't believe but it started with an argument." I said laughing.

"What? How? what happened?" She said curious.

"Okay! So we were at a club and he bumped into me and he was really rude. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine and it turned into an argument." I said laughing.

"Yeah! That's like my girl!" She said tapping my back again.

Like I said, I've always been shy and kiara is the one who fights but Raunak got on my nerves that day.

"Anyways so I didn't know at that time he was simran's brother. And next day I went to simran's house and guess who was there?....Raunan!. I was like f*ck!" I said chuckling.

"Ohhh that's bad!" She said laughing so hard.

"Then?" She said

"Then idk what got into him and he kissed me after some days" I said and she gasped.