first impressions!!

I got Inside the house and I was so nervous. I don't know what kiara told them and I scared I won't get it.

"Hi mom dad, I'm sorry I'm late." I said nervously and sat there.

"Oh it's okay, how's your friend by the way" mom said.

"Friend.?....." I said confused.

"Yeah kaira told us she called you, it was an emergency" dad said looking at me confused.

"Ohh....ohh yeah my friend, she uh.....she just sprained her ankle it was nothing, She just needed a little help" I said shrugging, acting really wierd.

"Ok tell her to take care. We are going to bed now" they both said, getting up.

"No don't go now, sit for a while, we are meeting after so long" I said making an innocent face.

"No we need to sleep now, we'll talk tomorrow" dad said and they both got to the other room.

"Oh thank God you saved me" I said thanking kiara.

"You're welcome but I wanna meet my 'jiju' (brother in law) too. I wanna see the guy my sister is crazy for" She said teasing me.

"Shut upp!!" I hit her on her arm.

"What? I'm serious" She said shrrugging.

"Okay alright" I said laughing.

Just when we were gonna go to bed, Raunak called me. I looked at kiara and she just stood there looking at me and laughing, covering her mouth.

"He just can't stay without you even for a second, can he?" She said laughing and giving me a look.

"I guess" I said shrugging and picked up the call.

"Hey" he said

"Hii" i said smiling.

"So...." he said sighing.

"Soo?" I asked.

"I love you" he said and a little giggle came out of my mouth.

"I love you too" I said smiling. The inner me was jumping and screaming of happiness. How did I get so lucky? He loves me so much!

"So what are you doing?" I asked to break the silence.

"Nothing just....missing you" he said with a little laugh.

"Raunak stop! My cheeks are red already" I said because I was smiling so much, my cheeks were hurting.

"Ok, I'll stop. So how's everyone? Your mom, dad, kiara?" He asked.

"Everyone's good. And Kaira wants to meet you" I said looking at kiara and she giggled.

"Ohh, Ok yeah I'd love to meet her" He said and I smiled.

"Ok, so we'll meet you tomorrow. Now bye. I have to wake up early tomorrow, mom dad's here soo..." I didn't want to say bye but I had to. I need to sleep and also mom dad can wake up.

"Nooo" He said dragging the 'o'

"Yesss" I said dragging the 's'

"Just cut the call bitch! You're irritating me" kiara said annoyed.

Raunak heard it too I guess and we both started laughing.

"Okk goodnight! See you tomorrow! Love you" he said once he stopped laughing.

"Love you too" I said and hung up and went to sleep.

*********************

I woke up, i don't know when but mom, dad were already outside, sipping tea.

"Good morning" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning!" They said and I sat with them.

"Why didn't you tell me to make tea for you? I always used to make it before coming here" I said looking at them.

"It's okay beta, you were sleeping" my dad said and I smiled.

"So where are we going today? Show us your city" my mom said.

"Wherever you want" I said.

****************

All of us came for outing after some time and we had already seen so many places so now we were at a Café.

I asked my parents if I could invite simran and Raunak and they agreed.

(They don't know about me and Raunak. They think he's just a friend)

They both came a while later.

"Namaste aunty, uncle" Simran said, and my parents greeted her back.

"Hello aunty, hello uncle" Raunak said, touching their feet. I wanted to hug him right now.

My dad seemed to like him. What a great first impression! I love you so much Raunak!!

"Hello beta" they said and smiled at him.

"Mom...dad, this is simran my best friend and this is Raunak, her brother. My friend too.

(The word friend didn't quite fit well)

Raunak gave me a look when I said 'friend'. What could I do?

We all settled down. Kiara met simran and Raunak, and they seemed to like each other.

"So what do you do beta?" My dad asked Raunak and I was nervous for some reason.

"Uncle I'm currently in college. Actually I'm in third year and I'm this year's college president. And im also trying to get into bigger organizations and all and i wpuld definitely try my luck in politics in future." he explained confidently and I wanted to kiss him righ now of how perfect he is. He sure knows how to make a good impression.

"That's great." My dad said smiling. He seemed impressed and I was here drooling over this guy, that impression my dad.

I don't know why I'm getting so excited but my dad has so much interest in politics and all and Raunak is in all that stuff. So my dad would definitely like him.

Simran was talking to my mom and kiara and I was here thanking God, they got along.

Afterwards, Raunak dropped us off. Simran didn't come, she had her own car so she went in that.

I just couldn't take my eyes off of Raunak. How how, can God create such a human being. He definitely a limited edition of God. Lmao what am I saying.

We were going inside but Raunak grabbed my arm and pulled ne back. Luckily my parents didn't notice. They were already gone.

He pulled me so my back was on his front. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Raunak what are you doing? My parents are upstairs l, they'll see us. Leave me" I tried to get out of his grip but it was too strong.

He came close to my ear.

"Hiw did I do?" He whispered. And I was freaking out.

"Raunak what Is this? Leave me I'll call you we'll talk later. Please leave me now" I said ignoring his question and still struggling to get out of his hold.

"No, I'm not leaving you until you tell me" he whispered again in my ear. Why's he acting like that?

"You were great. My parents seemed impressed. Now leave me" I said and he quickly gave me a peck on my neck and left me.

"Jesus Raunak! Anyways bye, I'll call you later. Okay" I said waving at him and going inside. He waved back at me.

I told my parents that I was thanking him for dropping us off and thankfully they believed it.