a different side of tara. (that turns Raunak on)

Okay.....well, this is going to be cringey. And nasty. So yayy *laughs awkwardly*

and I'm throwing all of my hesitation away this time! So
⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

We got back home at my place. I was tired so I laid straight on my back on the couch.

I didn't even bother closing the door. He was behind me shaking his head and locking the door.

He laid there with me and sighed. I snuggle into him when he came on the couch. He securely wrapped his arms around my small frame and kissed my forehead.

We laid there for a while, then I got up when I had little rest and headed towards the kitchen.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked from the kitchen. He was still there.

I got two cups and started preparing.

Just when I was looking for coffee, I felt him towering me from behind. I Stopped what I was doing and my cheeks turned red.

He started tracing his fingers through my arms to my shoulders and then back down. Then back up. He was doing it dangerously slow. It was getting really hard for me to breathe properly.

He moved his face closer to my neck and whispered in my ear. "That was really, really hot Tara" He whispered and the hair at the back of my neck straightened and goosebumps covered my whole body.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and that caused my cheeks to turn more red and butterflies in my stomach.

"What?" I said but it came out as a whisper, nearly inaudible.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. How many sides of you are there left to see?" He chuckled deeply that made me week in my knees.

He moved my hair to one side and kissed my neck wrapping his arms around my waist. I relaxed my body and a silent moan left my mouth.

He slowly kissed my neck and area between my neck and shoulder passionately. I was breathing so heavily. I can't explain what his neck kisses did to me. A couple of inaudible moans left my mouth and he silently groaned against my neck.

He turned me around in one swift motion and attacked my lips. He kissed me passionately and so did I. Our lips fitt perfectly into each other like two peices of a puzzle. we moved our lips in rhythm.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands slipped down my waist on my butt. He gave it a hard squeeze, pushing me into him more. I moaned against his lips. He then picked me up and sat me down on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his torso so he could be in the space between my legs. That fast move caused me to gasp and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He took my bottom lip and sucked it before biting it and tugging at it a little. We were out of breath so I pulled away. He started kissing down my jawline then my neck. He placed open mouthed kisses all over my neck before stopping at my soft spot and sucking on it, placing a beautiful hickey there.

I got a hold of his hair and tugged at them as he sucked on my soft spot. He groaned against my neck and pushed me into him more when I pulled his hair a little.

He then got back up and looked into my eyes, then at my lips, taking my face in his hands, he gave me a soft peck and looked at me again.

"I want you Tara, soo fucking bad." His breath shaky, dripping with desire. " I want to touch you, taste you and make you feel so good." He said panting, looking into my eyes. that caused me to shiver. But I wanted him as bad as he did so I took his face in my hands, nodded and kissed him.