PROMPOSAL

Don't pick it up. He said continuing with the kissing. I was breathing so heavy. I could barely speak.

"N-n..no w- w...ait" I barely breathed out.

He didn't seem affected. He continued kissing me and killing me. Oh my God he sure knows how to make a mess out of a girl. He picked my top up a little more coming closer to my boobs and it was getting hard for me to breathe.

You horny bitch!! 😏

"R-R....aunak....wait" I said picking his head up to look at him.

He smirked looking at me like that. He kissed my belly again and sucked a little which caused me to suck in a heavy breath again.

"P....please wait I...I can't breathe." I said panting and laughing.

He laughed at this too. He gave me the phone. Kiara was calling me.

'Hey!" I said panting.

"Hii. What happened? Why are you breathing so heavy?" She said confused.

"Nothing I was just uhh....came from the terrace" I lied. I didn't know what to say.

"Oh okay" she said.

"Yeah" I said nodding.

"Why the f*ck were you not replying to my texts?" She screamed that caused me to startle a little.

"Jeez calm down" I said putting a hand on my chest because I was scared to shit.

I looked at Raunak and he was laughing at that. I glared at him and he mouthed a sorry between his laughs.

"I was busy" I said a little louder.

"Okk are you at your place or simran's? because It seems like your second home. You're always there" She said taunting me.

"Shut up! I'm at my place but Raunak is staying the night" I said

"Ooooooooh!" She said like she had solved a 100 year old mystery.

"Now I know where are you busy and why were you out of breath! You slutty little b*tch" She said teasing me. Yeah she caught me.

"Kiara. Shut up! I swear I'll kick your ass!" I said shouting through the phone.

Raunak was looking at me like I was a psycho.

"I wanna meet him. I wanna meet the guy who kissed you so bad that you're panting" She said dramatically, teasing me.

"Kiara, Shut up and hang up!" I said In a stern tone.

"Aa haa.....you can't wait to continue what you started huh" She said teasing me and that was annoying the hell out of me but at the same time making my cheeks red.

"Ok Kiara! That's it I'm going. Say hi to mom and dad." I said and hung up.

I sighed after hanging up and looked at Raunak. He was smiling and looking at me adorably.

"I'm sorry for that" I said covering my face with my hands.

"And you say me and simran fight" He said laughing and pulling me into a hug.

"Huh" He sighed. "You look cute even when you're annoyed" He said laughing a little and kissing my forhead.

"I don't know what you find cute?" I said looking at him.

"Everything" He said shrugging. I smiled shyly and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Huh! I'm so excited for prom" I said kissing his cheek and going back to my position.