PROMISE ❤

"All set?"

"All set!" I said proudly getting my suitcase.

***************

We got there and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

I was just standing there, holding Raunak's hand and admiring the place.

"Do you like it?" Raunak asked looking at me.

"What are you talking about? I love it!" I said excieted, smiling widely.

"I'm glad" He said smiling. I looked at him and gave him a little kiss on his lips before hugging him.

"Ok now let's get to the room and have some rest, I'm taking you somewhere tonight?" He said smiling.

"Where?" I said excited.

"It's a surprise, gotta wait!" He said shrugging.

"Urghhh! Fine" I said and we walked there.

****************

He told me to wear something nice so I wore a pretty white dress which I loved.

He came out and my jaw dropped to the ground! He was wearing a black suit which fitted him way too good!

He came out and my jaw dropped to the ground! He was wearing a black suit which fitted him way too good!. I'm not sure if I was even gaghing.

He was looking SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Oh God was he giving total 'wattpad mafia vibes' and god was I weak on my knees

"Damn!" I said with my eyes wide open and my mouth hung open.

He chuckled and spun around a little to show off his attire.

"You look so pretty baby" He said coming to me and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you" I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Let's go?" He said sticking his arm out so I could hold it. I held on it and we walked out of the hotel.

He blindfolded me until we got to the location. He took my hand and lead me to the place. I had no idea where he was taking me.

"Are you ready?" He said holding on my shoulders. I was nervous. I nodded and he took the blindfold off.