Tara realizing she's really short pt.2

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT TO TEASE YOU *HEHE*

Simran stayed the night at my place so we both went to college together. I was going to college after so long. It felt so good.

We met yash on our way and went to our class together. I saw Raunak too. He was with his friends. I just waved at him and got to our class.

After we got out, there was a guy standing on his knees holding a poster in front of a girl and she looked so happy. It was like.......he was asking her for prom.

Wait??!!! Is it prom themed??!! Oh my God!!! I love prom!!! I've always wanted to go to prom. Our school didn't have prom and I guess india doesn't do prom in schools.....idk.

"Oh my God!!!!" I said with my mouth and my eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me the theme is prom!" I said looking at simran with the most happy face.

"Looks like it. Let's check" She said dragging me to the notice board. I'm so excited!!

"Oh my God! It is prom." She said looking at me happily and we hugged and jumped in happiness.

"Whoa girls clam down!" Yash said ripping us apart.

"What are you so excited about?" He said looking at us confused.

"WE HAVE A PROM!!" me and simran said together.

"Wait really? Like proper prom? Like we have to ask people for prom and go with a date?" He asked.

"Yes!" Me and simran said excieted. Me and simran both loved prom so muchh.

"I'm so excited" He said smiling.

Let's congratulate them. I said pointing to the girl and the boy who we saw earlier, who was asking her for prom.

We congratulated them and went ahead to take the rest of our classes. I was so excieted to tell Raunak about this.

We had all our classes and college was over. We met Raunak and I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me and picked me up a little from the ground.

"I missed you" I said smiling. He flashed his beautiful smile and hugged me again.

"I missed you too baby" He said kissing my forhead.

"Raunak!! Do you know what's happening? Prom!!!" I said excited.

"Really? But aren't we having a fresher's party?" He said confused.

"Yeah but the theme is prom. I'm so excited. It's like typical prom. We have to ask someone for prom and go with a date" I said smiling widely and excited.

"Really? It's nice but who are you gonna go with?" He said joking and started laughing.

I hit him on the arm. "Okk I'll ask someone." I said turning around.

Bitch who will you ask? You know how awkward you are with people.

"Okk okk wait! I was joking" He said laughing.

"Yeah you better be joking" I said rolling my eyes, followed by a laugh.

"So you love prom I see" He said nodding.

"Yeah I love it. It's the cutest thing." I said grinning cheekily. He pulled my cheeks at this.

"Why are you so cute" He said scrunching his eyes and smiling, pulling my cheeks. Actually he was looking cute.

"Okk now let's go" I said dragging him to his car.

"Where?" He said confused because usually he is the one who tells me to come with him.