He told his mom?!!!!

I came back home, smiling at my phone because I was texting tara and it was late so I thought no one was up.

I was wrong. I bumped into someone and picked my head up just to see my mom standing in the hallway leaning to the wall with her arms crossed.

"Where were you?" She asked me with a straight face.

"Umm...no where, just....for a walk." I tried to make up an excuse.

"In your car?" She said raising an eyebrow. She knew I was lying.

"Ummm.." I didn't know what to say. I just scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"And I've noticed you've been smiling at your phone very much lately." She sounded like an fbi agent.

"Ohh, nothing it's just memes" I said laughing nervously.

Great Raunak you definitely don't know how to come up with excuses.

"Mhmm sure, I believe you." She said sarcastically, nodding.

"No really." I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Son, I'm your mother, I know you so don't even try lying to me." She said calmly like she knew everything.

"I'm not lying" I said making a helpless face. There's no way I'll be able to escape this situation.

"Who is she?" She said calmly.

I couldn't help it, I told her, I know she'll understand. She's my mom and my bestfriend.

"Fine! Don't kill me now......tara" I said sighing and falling my head down.

That straight face turned in a wide smile. She was happy about it?

"Oh my God Raunak! Why didn't you tell me. I'm so happy. Thank God this boy have made a right decision in life" She said hugging me and I was like what??

I was in the same position as I was. I couldn't even hug her back I was shocked. I couldn't process what just happened.

"You don't have any problem about that?" I said reassuring.

"Ofcourse not why would I?" She said happily.

"I mean like me having girlfriend?" I said again. Not sure.

"No, it's tara, I love that girl." She said looking at me with a smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much mom" I said hugging her.

"Okay now! Go to your room. Sleep" She said laughing.

I was beyond happy. I went to my room and went to bed with a different kind of  happiness.

TARA'S POV:

"You do realize that I'm here too right? Yash said as soon as I came.

"Yeah I'm so sorry I was just coming-" Simran cut me off.

"Her boyfriend can't keep it in his pants." Simran said with a neutral face sitting on the couch, crossing her arms.

Yash laughed so hard at this.

"Your boyfriend came here?" Yash said in between his laughs.

"Yeah and as usual both of them had an argument again. I swear they fight more than me and my sister." I said laughing.

"Ok ok now, let's watch a movie." I said changing the topic.

We all slept as we were, watching the movie.