FAMILY ♡

It's been a week since Raunak has been in coma and it feels like ages.  It's been the worst week of my life. I can't concentrate in college, I can't sleep. I've spent most nights in the hospital since. I just take one or two lectures in college and come here to see him. Every time I come here, I have hope that he has woken up but it's never true.

Oh and about that driver that caused the accident, he tried to run away but he couldn't run that far. The police caught him and he's in jail now. But I don't know for how long. I will kill him if I saw him. It wasn't even Raunak's fault. He broke the traffic rule and now my  Raunak has to pay for it. Why's life so unfair?.

We informed yash about it and he also came a few times to see Raunak. But I didn't tell anyone from my family about this. They only know him as my friend. 

Uncle and aunty were home. I told them to take some rest. They were here last night. They didn't sleep. Simran was in college. I told her to take all the lectures and make notes for me.

I was alone here with him now. I was sitting on the chair that was next to his bed and just looking at him.

"Hii it's me....again" I said taking his hands into mine.

"You're just sleeping here, no care in the world. What about me? Huh?" I said looking at him.

He wasn't saying anything. How could he? My heart was shattered. But I had to hide it.

"It's okay you're not saying anything. I guess it's my turn to talk and you won't shut me up" I said with a little chuckle.

"When will you wake up and stop playing with me? I want to talk to you, kiss you, hug you, be in your arms. I miss you." I said and now my tears started coming out.

I was just crying, not saying a word. And then I felt like some movement. I stopped crying and looked at our hands.

THERE WAS A SLIGHT MOVEMENT IN HIS PINKY!! HE MOVED HIS FINGER!!!

RAUNAK'S POV:

I don't know what happened to me. I have no idea. I just remember that a truck crashed my car and I had a head injury and passed out.

Now I don't know what's happening. Everything is black and I can't say, can't move, can't see, nothing. I can just hear everything.

And what I was hearing was hurting my heart. Everyone was crying and talking to me and I couldn't do anything.

But the worst part was that my baby was crying. She came here everyday and talked to me. She cried everyday. I felt so bad that she was crying because of me. I never wanna see her cry. I'm ready to break someone's jaw if someone makes her cry and now she's crying because of me.

But I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. No Matter how much I tried, I couldn't. But it's enough I can't anymore.

I can't see my baby crying anymore. Tara is delicate, precious and she's hurt, that kills me. I can't even imagine making her cry.

I wanted to hold her in my arms and wipe her tears and tell her that I'm always here for her. She doesn't deserve this. She's sad because of me.

And she said I love you to me. SHE SAID I LOVE YOU and I couldn't do anything. I felt the most helpless in the world at that time.

I was trying and trying to move to let her know that in here but it wasn't working. I tried another time and this time I used all my strength and luckily I could move a finger and I felt a tear on my hand and i wanted to stop her from crying. I used all my strength again and moved another finger. She noticed this and quickly called the doctor.

The doctor told Tata to go and I was still trying to move. I couldn't do it anymore. I needed to get up and Meet tara and my family and tell them I'm ok. 

After some time I was able to open my eyes completely. I just wanted to see my Tara.

TARA'S POV:

When he moved his other finger immediately called the doctor. They told me to go out of the room and wait outside. My heart was saying that he will wake up now. He's trying.

The doctor came out of the room smiling. I ran to him.

"Your prayers came true. This is literally a miracle. We lost hope but this has never happened before. He's okay you can see him now" the doctor smiled and left.

I was literally screaming and jumping. The people were looking at me like I was possessed.

I ran inside and saw my man smiling at me. I ran to him and hugged him. He chuckling happily and hugged me back. I started crying now. His shirt was wet from the shoulder part because of my tears. These were happy tears but they won't stop.

"Hey hey why are you crying? I'm here okay. Don't worry." He said taking my face in his hands and wiping my tears.

"And...I was dying to kiss you" he said giving me a long peck on my lips.

"I missed you" I said and hugged him resting my head on his chest. He securely wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you too. And I'm sorry for making you cry. I would never in my dreams want to see you cry." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Raunak! Are you kidding me? You were in a fucking coma and all you think about is that I cried? I almost lost you, you idiot!!" I said giving him a 'wtf' look.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. But it was frustrating you know. I could hear everything but couldn't do anything and it was killing me." He said sighing.

"I was so scared. I thought I will lose you forever. I didn't know what to do. My brain stopped working. I didn't want anything to happen to you." I said crying again.

"I'm never gonna leave you" he said hugging me tight and kissing my forhead.

"I know" I said and snuggled into his chest.

"Wait! I have to inform your family!" I said looking for my phone. I informed them and they all came running.

They all met him and they were so happy. Her mom came to me, cupping my cheek and smiling.

"Tara  thank you so much for being there for my son when he needed you the most, for always being by his side in the most difficult time of his life. You stayed here every day, every night, with him when all of us lost hope. Thank you saving his life. I know you prayed for him every day. No one would've done that Tara. I'm so happy that you're the one for him." She said and kissed my forhead. I just hugged her and that made me cry. I felt so greatful. I just hugged her until I stopped crying.

They all sat there talking to him. All of them were soo happy. I was looking at them adorably and smiling. I joined them and we were like a family.

Raunak kept stealing glances and looking at me and I blushed everytime.

I found a family. and I can't explain in words how grateful I am for this.

she never expected this.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें