when did i get so lucky!

He never removed his hands from my thigh and it was getting hard for me to keep my breathing normal.

Simran suddenly poked her head out of the space between us. We were startled by this.

"Aren't you getting a little too touchy? Huh Raunak?" She said looking at Raunak.

"Yeah you have any problem with that?" He said holding on my thigh tight.

"Yes. It's getting hard for my friend to breathe." She said, which caused my cheeks to turn tomato red because of embarrassement.

"Is that so Tara?" Raunak said looking at me. My cheeks were RED at this moment.

"Yes it is!" Simran said snatching his hand away. Although it had an effect on me but I didn't want it removed.

Gurl what's wrong with you? My inner voice said to me.

We were in the college parking and simran and yash left and I said bye to them.

"Okay, now drop me home." I said getting comfortable in my seat.

"Whatever you say love." He said kissing the back of my hand and interwined his fingers with mine.

Urghh!! This guy will kill me with these gestures.

I just shyly smiled and looked at the road trying not to look at him.

We reached my apartment and he parked the car.

"I jumped out of the car. Yeah, jumped out because his car was was really big Ofcourse because it was a jeep. And hot guys with jeep!! They are my weakness!

"Wanna come inside for a while?" I asked once I got down. Because it would be rude if I didn't ask.

"Sure" he said smiling, turned the engine off and got down.

Luckily there weren't too many people in my flat because it was new so I didn't have to worry about those judgey aunties if someone saw me with a guy. There were mostly students living in those flats.

We got there and I opened the door but he didn't even let me close the door. He shoved me to the wall with the key still I'm my hand.

He closed the door with one leg

I was shocked and couldn't process what was happening. I was breathing heavily because of his sudden action.

Our faces were very close and our noses were almost touching. I could feel his hot breath on my face. He was looking into my eyes intensely.

"I wanna kiss you so bad Tara. I've been dying to kiss you the whole day and I can't wait any longer." He said looking into my eyes which made me weak on my knees.

He was holding my hands on either side of my head with his, pressed to the wall.

We just looked at each other for a while

He made the hair in the back of my neck stand straight when he grazed his lips along my jawline and reached my ears.

Well it's wrong to say jawline because it's all fat there. There is not a single trace of jawline.

I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Tell me you wanna kiss me" he whispered in a VERY seductively whisper.

"Do you wanna kiss me baby?" He whispered again. His lips touching my ears.

I just nodded because I wasn't in a condition to speak. I wasn't able to speak at this moment.

"I need words. Say it." He growled bit not angrily still in a whisper.

"Yes" I breathed out but it was inaudible. He could hear it only because we were close.

With that he attacked my lips. We moved our lips in sync. His hands left mine and cupped my face. He was kissing me passionately like the only thing he wanted to do in life was kiss me. There was something about his kisses. All of them were like it's his last. They had so much love and passion.

The kiss was rough and soft at the same time. He took my bottom lip in his and sucked on it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands slipped down on my waist and he pulled me to him closer by my waist.

Boy it can't get any further, I have a fatass tummy.

He bit my bottom lip which caused me to gasp in pain and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I tugged on his hair and pulled them lightly which caused him to squeeze on my waist a little. I think he liked it. His tongue was exploring my mouth while my fingers were exploring his hair.

It sounds nasty.

we were still in our hot session when someone started loudly banging on my door.

It caused us to break apart. Raunak looked annoyed. He answered the door and it was simran.

"What the hell are you doing here simran?" He said annoyed shaking his head.

"Mom dad's not home, I didn't wanna be alone, and I can't trust you with her." She said coming inside not even bothering looking at him.

She looked at me and her eyes widened in shock.

"What did you do?" She said with her mouth hung open.

"What?" I said confused. She pointed at my face.

I ran to the mirror and saw myself.
My face was red, my hair were a mess and my lips were swollen, red and bruised because Raunak bit it.

"Umm....nothing" I said quickly fixing my hair.

Raunak was standing there smiling like he was proud of something.

I wanted to kick him in the face.....seriously.

"You literally ate her face bro!!" She said looking at Raunak unbelievably.

"What.....am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend now??" He said swinging his arms in the air looking at her annoyed.

"Yeah, you're allowed to kiss her.....not literally eat her face!!" She said  dramatically.

"See, that's why I said I don't trust you with her." She said shaking her head.

"Okay! Okay! Guys stop!" I said coming between them.

"You guys fight more than me and my sister!" I said laughing. They did too.

We spent time together. Simran was literally exposing him so bad. I love her. I felt like I had a family here. That's the happiest I've felt since I got here.

How did u get so lucky?

             *************************