Aren't they the cutest!!

I woke up to Raunak stroking my hair gently. I looked at him, smiling only to find him already looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" He said kissing my cheek and I smiled as widely as I could.

I'm so lucky! 

(I envy you 😭)

"Good morning" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down so he could lay down with me.

"Oh-ohh my God Tara! I didn't know you were that strong" He said chuckling, looking at me surprised.

I just shrugged, flipping my hair.

Once we settled down, he looked at me, dragging a finger along my neck tracing all the hickeys he had given me last night.

"These.....they look beautiful on you. You don't need any accessories when you have them all over your neck"
He said smiling like he was proud of it.

"So you're proud of it?!" I said looking at him, scoffing.

"Yeah, it will make everyone know that you are mine, you belong to me" his voice was gentle, yet so Intimidating. It made my body shiver.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, applying no pressure, and he kissed me. I kissed him back but pulled away two seconds later.

"Morning breath!" I said with an awkward smile and my eyebrows raised. I ran to the washroom giggling.

He tried to catch me but I closed the door. but......to my shitty luck, i didn't lock it. He came in and closed the door behind him, crossing his arms staring at me with a smirk.

"Go on run away from me now" He said and I tried to get to the door but he got me.

"Gotcha!" He said grabbing me from behind, picking me up and getting us both in the shower.

"Because you were trying to be oversmart, you have to shower with me.....And I won't take no for an answer." He said towering me and putting his hands on the sides of my head on the wall behind me, caging me.

"Wait! I've to brush my teeth first

"Wait! I've to brush my teeth first. Please go wait outside" I said trying to get out from behind his arms.

"Okay, I'll wait here" He said standing there.

I chuckled. Even I don't wanna see myself brush my teeth. I make such a mess while brushing.

"Trust me you don't wanna see me brush my teeth. You'll throw up! And I'm not joking." I said chuckling.

"It's okay I'll wait. And I won't look. Is that fine?" He said looking at me with a bored look on his face.

"Your choice" I said shrugging and continued brushing.

When I was done, I got in the shower and he got so happy, like a child. I didn't hesitate this time. I didn't bother hiding myself from him. He's the man I love and I shouldn't be hiding anything from him.

When he noticed this, a small smile tugged on his face and he looked at me in a loving way.

**********************

Later, we Invited yash and simran for a movie night. I was so happy. the four of us will spend time together. I love these double dates!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!.

I set up the room into a cozy, cuddly space where we could cuddle and watch the movie and enjoy our time. It felt like guest were coming over and I was so excieted.

They came and we all sat together, watching the movie. It felt so good. So good to have found people that actually loves you, cares about you, are always there for you when you're in an unknown new city.

"Psst psst" I heard Simran poking Raunak in the arm with her finger. He didn't notice, he had his arms securely around me. He was so Into the movie. I made them watch my favorite movie again.

"Hey! Bhaii!! Heyy heyy!" She kept poking her finger until he noticed. I laughed quietly looking at simran trying so hard to call him but Raunak didn't even notice.

"Bhaiiii!!!!" She poked really hard this time that made Raunak look at her.

"Did you tell her??" She said and I wondered what did he have to tell me? I shifted my ears further to them so I could hear what they were talking about.

"Tara! Focus on the movie" She said I was startled.

"Bhai! Tell her!" She ordered and Raunak told me to come to the other room to talk about something.

"Tara I've been planning this for a very long time and now" He paused looking at me and I was looking at him for him to finish.

"I'm taking you on a vacation. In Maldives for our 6 months anniversary" I looked at him with my mouth hung open and a shocked expression. I couldn't process this information.

He was taking me to Maldives?! The place I dreamed of going to!!!

"WHATT?!!" I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He held me firmly. I was so happy I cant even start to explain.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him not able to believe. Happy tears were making their way out my eyes now.

"I love you so much Raunak. Thank you so much for this. For everything, for existing." I hugged him tightly again. I am so greatful that I met a person who loves me so much and cares about me so much.

I've just mentioned this place once in our conversation that I loved this place and here he is, my perfect boyfriend taking me on a vacation there. How can someone be so lucky?!

"I love you too Tara. More than you might imagine. You know I can do anything to see this beautiful smile of yours. You're mine and everything you wish comes your way when I am here. Okay."  he kissed my temple and I hugged him more tightly not able to believe that this is real!

"Now don't cry. Your nose turns red and you look like a clown" He laughed and I laughed still clinging on to him.

"Bhaii! Why are you carrying her like a child?" We heard simran standing at the doorframe with her arms crossed and a confused expression on her face.

"Because she is so little and she loves being carried this way" Raunak said turning to her and I looked at her and nodded. Me and Raunak looked at each other laughing.

"Ugh! You guys are so cringey!" She left dramatically, making a wired face. Me and Raunak looked at each other again.

"Are we?"

"No we are not"

"Yeah we are not"

After agreeing I got back to hugged him. I felt a different kind of comfort in his arms.

We got back to the room and continued watching the movie.

**********************

Urghh!!! I don't know but I love this chapter so much. I think it's cute! 

Tell me what do you think?! 

And I might end this story soon I think. It's really long. 👀