vodka. straight? no gay.

Finally simran came back from her trip and we decided to have our girls night this evening.

We were at her place. I was welcomed with a warm hug, which i love the most in chandigarh, and it was by simran's mother. I swear it's the best feeling in the world and it feels like home. She was like a Second mother to me.

"Helloo aunty, how are you? I missed you alot." I said smiling at her and I did miss her.

"Aww! I missed you too Tara." She said putting a hand on my cheek lightly.

"Mom can we go now? You snatched me away from her earlier but not now. We are gonna have so much fun" simran said excieted.

"Noo! I'll steal some of her time from you. Or you can join if you want" simran's mother said smiling at me teasing simran.

"Mooommm!! That's not fair!!" She's my friend. I wanna spend time with her." Simran said crying like a child.

"Well She's my friend too. Right Tara?" Her mom said looking at me.

"Ofcourse aunty." I said playing along with her.

"Tara??" Simran looked at me wide eyed, dramatically like I had broken her heart.

"Sorry!" I said hugged her mom.

"I guess you're the favorite child now." She said dramatically wiping here fake tears.

Then I noticed someone looking at me. There was Raunak standing at the end of the hallway smiling. Like....genuinely smiling. This is probably the first time I've seen him smile.

It was beautiful.

"Okk okk simran calm down. You can take her now. I was kidding." Her mom said laughing.

"Have fun! And call me if you need anything okay?" Her mom said before we left.

I let go of her mother and followed her to her room. There was Raunak in our way but I didn't look at him. I just walked past him with my eyes fixed on the Floor.

*********************

We just watched a movie and we were having a break.

"Do you wanna have some real fun?" She said looking at me with devilish look like she did something that she shouldn't but she was proud of it.

"She went to her closet and pulled out a bottle of vodka.

She bit her lip in excitement when she showed me the bottle.

"Simran??" I looked at her with my eyes wide open. How did she get it?

"Where in the hell did you get that?" I said shocked.

"I got it out of my dad's collection." She said grinning.....showing his whole set of 32 teeth.

"Simran!!! Are you mad??? Why did you do that?" I said shocked because I wouldn't dare to do that only if. anyway my father doesn't drink so... I didn't even have a chance.

Let's do this!! She said pulling out 2 short glasses.

"No I can't. I don't drink." I said whisper shouting.

"Oh C'mon Tara have fun. For once in your life. These days are not going to come back.

"No....my father would kill me if he finds out." I said shaking my head and looking down.

"Well he's not here. Just have a couple of shots we'll not drink too much." She said insisting.

"Okk" I said with a tight lipped smile.

"Yess!! Let's go.!!" She said pouring the drink into the shot glass.

I was already feeling guilty. My father hated drinking and here I was drinking.

I gulped the drink down my throat and it was SPICY!!! Not literally but felt like that in my throat.

A quick story. My sister once pranked me and made me drink vinegar. It felt worse than that.

Before I could react simran made me drink another shot and then another and I had 4 shorts.

And I knew I was drunk. I was feeling dizzy and I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing uncontrollably.

And I don't remember anything after that.

*******************

RAUNAK'S POV:

i was just scrolling through Instagram laying on my bed when I heard loud pounding on my door.

I was annoyed that I have to go and open my door. I was too comfortable sitting on my bed and didn't want to open.

I opened the door just to see something I didn't expect. Tara, looking very cute. She was standing at my door with one hand on her waist and other to side of the doorframe leaning to it.

She was smiling, no grinning ear to ear with all of her teeth visible. With her eyed little squinted.

She was looking really cute and.......drunk? What?

F*CK SHE WAS DRUNK !!

"Haaaaiiiiieeee" She said dragging just a simple word 'hi'. You could clearly see that she was drunk.

"Hii tara what are you doing here?" I said looking around but simran was not here so she came here alone by herself. How did she know where my room was?

"Nothing.....just wanted to meet you. Hehe" She said giggling. She was so cute right now.

I like drunk Tara.

"Okk but how did you get here?" I asked making her stand on her feet properly because she was not able to balance.

"On my feet. I didn't think you were that dumb." She said in a duh tone and started laughing so hard and wouldn't stop.

"Tara....are you drunk?" That wasn't even a question. I knew she was drunk. You could tell.

"Nouuu does it look like I'm drunk?" She said confidently with a pout and tried to stand properly but failed.

"Oh my God!! Come here, come inside" I took her inside my room and made her sit on the side of my bed.

But she was Tara. She removed her shoes and sat in criss cross on my bed comfortably, smiling like a child. But she was looking really cute though

"Okk what did you drink?" I said concerned and a little scared because it looked like she drank for the first time.

"I don't know......vodka I guess" She said shrugging.

"Straight?" I said wide eyes because I was shocked. because she obviously didn't have that capacity.

"No gay. Hahahah" She said laughing so hard and I couldn't hold my laughter either. She was really funny. Why couldn't she be like that when she was sober.

"What? You're really funny you know that?" I said between my laughs.

"I know." She said flipping her hair proudly.

"Okayy Tara stand up! You're drunk, I've to take you to simran's room." I said getting up and trying to get her up.

It was really difficult but I somehow managed to make her stand on the edge of my bed. I was holding her by her shoulders.

We were very very close and I was just going to take her out when she held on tight to my arm holding them and looking at me. The moment was really intense.

My hands automatically slipped to her waist. She looked up at me but there was a strand of her hair on her face. I put it behind her ear with my hand.

She was looking soo cute. Fuck I wanted to kiss her so bad. But it would be wrong. She was drunk.

She looked onto my eyes and it was too hard for me to control. But then she did something I didn't expect.