cuddles are everything.

I was woken up by a kiss on my forhead from the side. It was from Raunak. I didn't realize I slept on Raunak's chest.
I was between his legs, my head on his chest and my back on his body. He was holding me firmly.

I looked up at him and a smile appeared on my face seeing the beautiful sight in front of me

"Hi" he said smiling.

"Hi" I replied looking up at him.

"Did you sleeping well?" He said kissing the top of my head. These head kisses were my favorite so far.

"Yes! When did I fall asleep by the way?" I said because I didn't remember falling asleep.

"Idk I fell asleep too I just woke up with a text message from simran. I guess she left early." He explained.

"What did she say?" She said getting up but he pulled me back where I was. That was so cute by the way.

"What? Let me get up." I said getting up again but he pulled me back again.

"No! Stay!" He said hugging me tightly.

"Okay okay!" I said getting comfortable in his arms. Honestly, I didn't want to leave either.

"Why did simran leave? What did she say?" I said getting back to the topic.

"She said mom dad came back home so she had to leave. And she didn't wake me up and said she'll say something to them. So I guess I'm staying over tonight." He said shrugging. he then looked at me and smiled.

"Really?!!" I said, facing him and hugging him happily. It was like my face lit up hearing this.

"And..." he said stretching it and pulled out his phone to show me a photo.

It was a photo of me and Raunak sleeping in the position we are in. He had his arms around me in a securing way and I was just.....sleeping. it was sooo fucking cute.

"Oh my godd!! Raunak this is soo cute, who clicked this?" I said happily and sarcastically sobbing.

"Who else?" He said shrugging.

"You have to thank her for this" I said looking up at him. I knew simran clicked this and I wanted to hug her so tight for this.

"Yeah I will whatever." He said rolling his eyes. Y'all know how siblings talk to each other.

"Raunak! She's your sister, be a little nicer to her." I said hitting his arm lightly.

Says the girl who thinks about killing her sister every 2 minutes.

"Are we gonna talk about simran now." He said annoyed.

"Yeah she's my best friend and your si sister, why not?" I said teasing him knowing that he was already annoyed.