F*cking college!!!

Tara's pov:

"So....tell me now.....what's with you and my brother?" Simran asked out of nowhere which caught me off guard.

"What? Nothing.....your brother is a total jerk! ?" I said denying but to be honest I didn't know what was happening between me and Raunak either.

"Agreed!" She said with a tight lipped smile and raising an eyebrows Agreeing with me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...but I know for sure something is happening but if you don't wanna tell I won't force you to." She said smiling. Aw! She's the sweetest.

"No really there's nothing....not with him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey it's my brother" she said being serious sarcastically.

"Hahah sorry" I said laughing. She did the same and we laughed our asses off!

"Umm....why are we talking about my brother and wasting our time here?" Simran said after she finished laughing.

She looked at me with questioning eyes and I just busted out laughing again. She followed the same.

We were looking like 2 drunk girls who just cracked a shitty joke.

"OK...let's watch Netflix! A movie? What say?" I asked looking for the remote.

"Yeah!" She said excited.

"Okk! I'll get the popcorn and our cokes, you choose the movie." I said going to the kitchen and getting the stuff

"Which one did you pick?" I asked sitting down.

"Idk, it's called 'to all the boys I've loved before' i don't know, it was on your watchlist." She said looking at the screen looking clueless.

"Wait, so you're telling me.....you haven't watched this movie, THIS MOVIE???" I said dramatically.

"nope" she said shrugging.

"Are you kidding me? That's my favourite movie, you gotta watch it!" I said sitting next to her excited.

I was probably watching this movie for the 100th time, dude....I just watched it last night and I was excited to see it again. All of its parts were my favorite.

We were watching the movie and simran really liked the it. I was happy that she liked the movie too.

We watched the movie for quite some time and now the iconic hot tub scene came which I swooned over. But today it made me feel something else. It ran chills down my spine.

I remembered mine and Raunak's kiss from earlier. It made my cheeks turn red....like what the f*ck happened to me?

I came to my senses and saw simran dig Into the movie like it's her last thing to do on earth.

The movie ended and I sat up from that comfy couch and asked simran to go to sleep but she pulled my hand and dragged me down again.

"I wanna see the next part" she said making a puppy face that could melt anybody heart.

"I want that too But simran we have college tomorrow!" I said getting up

"Urghhh!! This F*cking college!!" Simran groaned and stomped off to the room and plopped to the bed like a child. I too lied next to her.

Urghh!  have to see her brother again in college tomorrow..."God, give me strength." I sighrd and slept after that.