surprise! surprise

We were going back and I met simran. Yash and Raunak were waiting for us outside.

"Hii!! How did your date go?" I said running to her excitedly.

"It was great! I didn't know yash was so romantic." She said giggling.

"That's great" I said. I was so happy for her.

"Yeah" She said happily, sighing but her expression changed in seconds as she realized something.

"Wait! You seem a little different, you don't walk like tha-" She gasped her hand flew to her mouth, with her eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me what I'm thinking is true" She said with her eyes wide and mouth open, with shocked expression. I knew what she was thinking.

I just nodded, looking down, embarrassed, not trying to look at her. She gasped dramatically once again. She screamed in happiness and hugged me.

"Shhhhhh!! Everyone is looking at us. They think we're crazy." I sushed her. Everyone was looking at her like she was possessed.

"Wait really?" She said confirming and I nodded once again, looking down because I was shy to talk about it right now.

"Oh my God Tara!!! That's like my girl! You did it!!!!" She said excitedly, hugging me again.

"How was it?" She said looking at me.

"What do you mean how was it?" I said making a wired face. This girl really is crazy.

"Like.....how was it? How do you feel now after that?" She said, nearly whispering.

"I don't know...it was great. I've never felt like that before and I feel really great now" I said because it really did feel good.

"Oh yeah!! My girl is not a Virgin anymore, woohooo!!" She said being her crazy self.

"Yeah yeah now go! Yash is waiting" I said dragging her outside.

"And i need all the deets later" She said waving at me and going with yash.

I got into Raunak's car and he was standing outside his car, waiting for me. He opened the door for me, took my hand, sat me down and then got in. We drove off.

Raunak dropped me home and left for his. He has not been home since 2 days. And I just wanted to sleep. I was so tired.

I got inside, threw my bag, and jumped right into bed.

********************

I was sleeping peacefully when someone started pounding on my door loudly. Whoever the person was, they weren't stopping and I was so annoyed.

"Just wait a second I'm Coming!! God!" I shouted before opening the door. I was half asleep and so annoyed because they ruined my nap.

"What the he-" I stopped right before cussing. It was my family. They came here to surprise me.

"Mumma...papa" a huge smile replaced that annoyed face. I ran and hugged them. I was so happy to see them.

"We missed you so much beta" my mom said kissing my cheek.

"You have no idea how much they have annoyed me after you were gone" my dad said laughing, looking at my mom and my sister.

"You could just say you missed me" I said laughing and hugged him.

But then I realized, I am dead! My apartment is not clean at all, there's clothes and everything just lying there. I'm so dead. Mom is gonna kill me.

As we entered inside, I received a smack on the back of my head.